Chapter 1: Coming Home

/Aura's POV/

I just got let out of juvie. 11 years I've been in that place, only because I killed a couple of famous people. Those people were my parents. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Were are you!? You little brat!!" said my mother, Lana Price. It's been 7 years of torture from her and my father, Steven Price, and I'm tired of it. My parents are famous for their movies.

Right now, I'm hiding behind a crate in my room, or you could call it the basement. I started looking around me and found a metal pole about 3 feet away. I reached my hand out and grabbed it.

I stood up slowly and walked quietly toward them. I hit my father in the back of his head. I grabbed the knife he was holding and stabbed him in his neck.

I ran into the living room, where I found a landline on the table. I grabbed the phone and called the police.

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?" a voice said.

"Please help me. My address is 324 Southwood street. Please come qui- ahhhh!!!" I screamed when I was pulled and dragged by my foot.

I clenched my teeth and plunged the knife into her stomach.

Flashback Over

That night the police came and took me away. From that day on, I was a mute.

Now here I am 11 years later, getting driven to a house in Australia. I'm pretty sure that people know me all across the country. I mean, come on, I killed the famous Lana and Steven Price. Even if I am moving from California to Australia.

Get ready Australia, Aura Price is coming.