Chapter 2: Icebridge Highschool

Up top is Aura's eyes. Weird right? That's another reason she wears her shades all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Aura's POV/

I woke up the next morning dreading the thought of school. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I jumped out and got dressed.

I left my black and blue wavy, waist length hair down

I left my black and blue wavy, waist length hair down. I walked out of the house and over to the motorcycle I bought. What? I got my parents money since they died. I followed the directions to Icebridge Highschool.

I parked my bike and walked up to the school, ignoring the stares I'm getting. I walked into the office, which is right beside the entrance to the school.

I walked up to the reception desk and tapped on the wood. The receptionist starred at me with confusion until shock, recognition, and fear covered her face. I guess they do know me, but I'm surprised they know what I looked like. I mean, atleast everyone is so scared of me that's they won't mess with me. I'm fine with that.

The woman was still staring at me so I banged in the desk harder, startling her. She quickly printed out papers and handed them to me with a shaky hand. I sneered at her and turned around, walking away.

I looked at my schedule and saw my first period. Science with Mr. Draco in room 20. I started looking for the room.

10 minutes later

Finally I found the room. The bell rung 5 minutes ago, oh well. I slammed the door open, gaining the attention of the whole classroom and an annoyed teacher that annoyance quickly turned into fear and disgust when he saw who j was. I walked up to him and handed him my schedule.

"Go sit down at the back next to Alec. Mr. Storm raise her hand." he said.

I turned around to see a boy with black hair styled into a quiff with grey eyes raise his hand. I walked to the empty seat next to him and sat down with my head on the desk.

"Hey, why don't you take your glasses off?" he asked.

I tried to ignore him and just kept my head down.

"My name is Alec. Alec Storm." he said in a James Bond voice.

I guess he got the message because he left me alone after that.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a constant poking at my side.

Oh my god!!!!!