Chapter 6: Reece Brynx?

/Alec's POV/

Why is she working out in shades? I thought as she sighed out in annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked. Aura gave him a flat look and motioned to the gym. Why won't she talk?

"Why are you wearing shades to a gym?" I asked. Causing her attention to snap to me. She raised an eyebrow as to asking if I really want to know. I nodded. She shrugged and was about to take them off when a voice interrupted.

"I wouldn't want to do that if I were you."

/Aura's POV/

I know that voice anywhere. I ran and jumped into his arms, smiling like mad man.

"Hey baby girl." Reece said in a soft voice. Reece Brynx is 21 years old with brown hair and grey eyes. He was my cell mate in juvie. He is the only one who can make me smile and laugh. I love him. We have a brother/sister relationship.

"How have you been?" I shrugged and smiled, jumping into another hug.

He chuckled and said "Okay baby girl, it's getting hard to breath."
I pulled away and smiled sheepishly as he chuckled some more.

''Who are you?" asked Alec.

"Brynx. Reece Brynx." he said in a horrible James Bond voice, causing me to laugh as he looked at me with love and amusement.

"How do you know my baby girl?" Reece asked as he threw an arm around my shoulder in a protective manner. Even though he knows I can handle myself, he is still over-protective.

"Baby girl?" Alec asked in a... Jealous? Tone. I guess Reece picked that up because he smirked and talked some more.

"Yes baby girl. My baby girl. The one I love." he said. I looked up at him with a full blown smile. What? I haven't seen him in 5 years. He kissed my forehead and turned back to Alec, who looked so mad he could blow any second now.

/Alec's POV/

Why am I so mad? Why do I have this feeling in my stomach whenever Aura looks at me? All of theses questions are running through my head, but one stands out.

Do I like Aura Price?

----------__________--------

Hey guys, I know it's short, but it's juicy. Hahaha.
Anyways, shout out to:

AddisonWalker and ADOREGUI

Vote
Comment
Follow

I love you guys!!!!