~The Meeting~

This is taking place in the late 1600's/ early 1700's so I hope you don't mind. Momo is also a vampire! Ok hope you enjoy! Also, Momo still has blood, it's just cold.

(Morgana's POV)

I was trying to find something to eat,
"Damn it all..."
I whispered, still looking, trying not to get my raggedy old black and gray dress caught on twigs and sharp rocks.
"There is nothing to be eaten here!"
I growl in anger, I here something land behind me, I gasp and whip around before I am quickly pinned to a tree. I hissed as my back is slammed full force into the big cypress tree. I yelp and glare at the figure that pushed me.
It was a boy, a little older than me, with tall Liberty Spikes in front of long black hair in the back with some thrown in colors, red, yellow, and white. He had a long trench coat that scrapped the floor, an undershirt with horizontal yellow and black. He also had gray pants on and grayish-black tall laced boots. His red eyes burned into my core, as if he could see right through me into my soul.
"What are you doing here."
"..."
"I asked you a question, wench."
I glared up at him,
"Very well. I am here looking for my next meal,"
I licked my lips, hungry for the taste of sweet, sweet blood.
"I watch from trees and see mortals frolicking in this forest... I never expected other vampire to be here as well..."
He smirked down at me and leaned in, my eyes widened as he whispered in my ear,
"Well, you expected wrong, love..."
He licked my neck and I gasped loudly, squeezing my eyes shut, gripping my fist tightly and shivering violently.
"What clan are you from..?"
I gulped and replied with,
"M-Mackintosh Clan..."
He smiled,
"Hm... You are at a reasonably high status then..."
"Y-yes, I would say so..."
"Not as high as mine, I must say..."
He let my wrists go and bowed taking my right hand and kissing it gently with his cold, dead lips.
"Gregory Sackville Bagg, my lady~"
I smile, blush, and bring my other hand to my cheek as he smirks against my skin and stares up at me. Then, rears to his full height, holds his hand out and says,
"My lady, will you accompany me to a nice mortal meal..?"
I smile a little showing my fangs,
"Of course, but you aren't aware of my title,"
He smirked, I curtsy in front of him and look up,
"Morgana of the Mackintosh Clan, it's a great pleasure to meet you, Gregory of the Sackville Bagg's Clan~"
He smirked wider,
"You may call me Gregory~"
I get closer to him,
"Then, you may call me Momo~"
He holds his arm out again and says,
"That is an adorable name, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, will you accompany me to a meal..?"
I grinned wider,
"Yes, yes I will, Gregory,"
He smirked as we linked arms, he pulled me to his chest and we rocketed
straight up into the sky. I gasped and clutched the lapel on his trench coat with one hand and with the other, I held the goggles that sat atop my head still. My long, raggedy dress as the strings and straps fluttered in the wind. My short black hair whipped around in the breeze. I decided it would be best to wrap both of my clothed arms around his neck. He smirked and put his hands on my hips and held them tightly, making me gasp slightly. He smirked and narrowed his eyes at me.
"Are you doing alright..?"
He chuckled, I squeaked and buried my head in his chest. He chuckled again and I looked up at him,
"Aha! I found some mortals running amuck.."
He said, then turned me to see two mortal boys messing around, I blushed as I felt strong arms around my waist. He pointed to them and we landed in a tree about 3 meters away from them.
"Are you ready, Momo..?"
I smiled, and nodded, turning back to the two 15 to 16 year old boys.
Gregory was the first to launch at one. He tackled the poor boy as I launched at the other one. I pinned him to a tree before I could sink my teeth into his flesh, I was pushed out of the way and he was knocked out.
I glared at the smirking, teenage, vampire in front of me.
"Why did you do that!"
"Heh, don't be devoured by fury.."
He chuckled with his arms crossed, and leaned on one leg, then cocking an eyebrow.
"You are to lovely for that~"
I blushed a little, and he smirked, then looked at the boy on the ground,
"He's all yours.."
I blushed more, dropped to the boys side, and sunk my fangs deep into his neck. The mortal woke, so I sat on his chest. I heard Gregory chuckle, as I finished with the boy.
"Do you have any family nearby..?"
He asked, I looked down,
"No..."
He smiled and said,
"You can live with me at least until your clan comes to find you."
I smiled and hugged him,
"Thank you Gregory!"
I let go and he held his hand out to me,
"Come, my family will want to meet you."
I gently took his hand and he took off. As we flew high into the sky, I could see the trees. A little beyond the trees, was an old cemetery. Gregory saw me staring and said,
"I live there with my family, I have a mother, a father, a little sister named Anna and a little brother named Rudolph. I think you should stay near me though."
I smiled up at him and nodded,
"Of course."

So, did you lie it? Did you hate it? I hope you did! This took SOOO long! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of the series! Bye! ~<3