~The Couple~

Momo's POV

We decided a nice walk around the cemetery was in order. He took my hand and we walked close together. I blushed as he picked me up to get us out of the crypt. Once we were out, he put me down and took my hand again. We walked around, chatted, and read the tombstones.
"This is horrible!"
I squeaked staring wide eyed at a tombstone, bringing both hands to my cheeks, Gregory looked at what I was gazing at, when he realized it, he took the back of my head and pulled it to his chest as he hugged me tightly.
"It's alright, my love, it is not your fault, there is nothing you could of done."
It was the tombstone of a baby, seven months old.
"I know, it is just so tragic!"
I said, sadly. After about a minute of snuggles and hugs we keep looking through the grave yard, some more.

We heard heard the snap of twigs. Gregory grabbed my forearm, protectively and held me behind him.

He looked around and it didn't take long to see a human in a long brown cape, with a baggy tannish- brown shirt, and dark brown baggy trousers. He was holding a stake in one hand and a crucifix in the other.

My heart dropped.

It was a vampire slayer...

The slayer spotted us and charged, pulling out a second stake. We both hissed and covered our eyes, turned and ran as fast as possible.

We couldn't go to the crypt, that would put the rest in danger. So we ran almost out of the cemetery.

He pushed me behind a gravestone, the vampire slayer came running and Gregory jumped at him. I snuck behind the gravestones, until I got behind the hunter. I jumped at him and clutched onto his back.
"VAMPIRES!!"
He yelled as I scratched at him violently. He dropped the two stakes and the crucifix onto the mossy ground, pushed us off and fled for his life.

I looked at Gregory and smiled, with a little giggle. He chuckled at my enthusiasm.
"I think that's enough fun for one night, don't you?"
I looked at the horizon and the sun was about an hour or so from rising. I looked back at him.
"Yes, I believe so, shall we walk back to the crypt?"
He nodded and held out his hand, I gently took it and he guided me back to the tomb. He took me down the old dusty stone stairs leading to the dark shadowy tomb.

Once we got there the father and mother were talking. Rudolph walked up to us with a smirk.
"So... It's apparent something happened up there, I heard noises... Care to explain, brother..?"
Gregory growled at his little brothers cocky manner, and crossed his arms.

Rudolph sighed and turned to me,
"Fair maiden, would you mind explaining..?"
I blushed a little and nodded saying,
"We were walking in the cemetery, reading the tombstones when a vampire slayer found us, but we frightened him and scratched him, then he left."
I replied, matter of factly, the small vampire smiled up at me,
"Thank you,"
He turned to his older, snarling brother saying,
"You see.? It's not difficult to explain things."
Rudolf smirked and walked away,
"I despise that thing...."
I turned to the teenaged vampire,
"No, you do not. He's just a little boy. And he's only being a child because he is one-"
Gregory interrupted me by, grabbing my waist tightly making me gasp,
"You don't understand, I don't want him acting like this around you."
I understood that Gregory was jealous, I put my hand on his cheek and he nuzzled into it.
"You realize he is only being nice to me, as he has manners like you."
He sighed and looked at his little brother sitting at the other corner of the tomb, playing with the strings on his ragged shirt. I looked over as well, then turned to him again,
"Go apologize to him, he needs an older brother to look up to."
Gregory smiled and walked to his little brother, I watched as Gregory said something to him and Rudolph jumped up and hugged him. I crossed my arms smiling at the loving sight.

After a minute or so, Gregory came back over to me and hugged me around my waist tightly and kissed my hand after taking it in his.
"Thank you, my love~"
I smiled and nodded, I looked over at were the family was and saw that they weren't there anymore,
'Probably getting ready to sleep the day away..'
I thought, Gregory gazed down at me,
"I would like to ask you something,"
He said, I looked at him, questionably,
"Yes..? What is it?"
I asked, he smiled and said,
"May I have the pleasure of courting you?"
I was in shock, he continued,
"I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I believe I may have fallen in love with you, my sweet~"
I blushed, and looked away but he grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his,
"Is that a yes..?"
I blushed more and wrapped my arms around his neck, he placed his hand on my cheek with the other hand, and held my tightly around my waistline pressing my body against his. He leaned down only few inches away from my quivering lips. He smirked at my innocent face adored with wanting lips.
"Yes..... P-please.... Court me...."
I begged, he smiled as I clutched his hair tightly.

He finally~

Pushed his cold, chapped lips onto mine tightly. He was rough but sweet. I gripped his hair tighter and he dragged his thumb across my cheek bone. He slowly back me up, pushing me into the wall. After a minute, he pulled away and left me gasping for air.

"G-Gregory.... I-I've never done that before..."
He smiled, sweetly and held me close again. We stood there for awhile, until I yawned a kitten like yawn making him chuckle and sweep me up in his arms.
"Are you tired, my love..?~"
He said, I blushed at how 'my love' rolled off his pink tongue.
"Yes, very-"
I was interrupted by him carrying me bridal style to an empty part of the tomb. He laid my down on an old stone bench. He laid next to me, I snuggled into his cold chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you~"
"I love you too~"