~ The Families Meet ~

I added a song! It's kinda like Morgana's theme!

Quick request! If any of you like these Little Vampire fanfictions, go to newtsluna she's the best! And I really love her books! It takes me awhile to update, so while you wait GO CHECK HER OUT! Also her chapters are so much longer than mine! Hope you like this!

Also, WARNING! Lots of kissing!
Ok now enjoy!

~ Morgana and Gregory just got back to the crypt ~

"Morgana!! Morgana!!"
A chipper female voice giggled, I turned and saw Anna running up to me.
"Oh, hello Anna- OOF!"
She wrapped her small arms around my thin, corseted waist and squeezed. I blushed and smiled looking down at her, I placed my hands on her back, holding her small body close to mine. I heard Gregory chuckle I turned to him questioningly.
"What is it, Gregory..?"
I asked he just smiled and leaned back against the wall, smirking at me as I held the forever young girl's body close to mine. Anna giggled and buried her face into my stomach. I picked up the small girl and we laughed innocent giggles together. I pulled her into my arms, one arm supporting her back and the other under her legs.
Gregory pushed off the wall and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck.
"Aw, love you're being so motherly..~"
He leaned into my neck and I felt his breath on my neck, I blushed and bit my lip. He licks my neck slowly causing me to gasp and my arms tremble around the light girl. I decided it's best to put her down for now she giggles and runs off. Immediately after, Gregory grabs me from behind and pushed me into a stone wall. He gripped my neck gently, tilting my head up with his thumb as he kissed my neck over and over. I squealed and squirmed in his grasp,
"Ah! N-no please!"
I yelped and giggled, he smiled into my neck and licked my neck again. I gasped and closed my fists tightly and whimpered,
"Ah-ah-huu!!"
I let out one after another choppy, whimpery, gasp. He chuckled into my neck then gently bit my throat,
"Ahh! Mm!"
He pulled his head up, planting a firm kiss on my cracked lips. My eyes fluttered shut as the blush on my cheeks intensified. He slowly pulled my thigh up onto his hip, exposing my old ripped stockings. He ran his hand all the way up my thigh, I whimpered and placed a hand in his hair, then the other caressed his cold gray cheek. He pressed his hips into mine hard, causing a shrill yelp to escape my cold, cracked lips as I broke the kiss.
He smirked and let my leg down as we heard Rudolph flutter into the crypt and transform from his bat form.
"Hello, Gregory. Hello, Morgana."
Rudolph greeted, Gregory smirked at me, staring into my eyes. He let me down slowly turning to his young brother with a happy expression. I tried not to blush as I smiled and waved to him,
"H-hello, young Rudolph!"
I said, embarrassedly and wondered if he saw what we were up to. He smirked and slyly stated,
"Ahem... I'm off to go find my young sister, I have.... Heh.... Something to explain to her..."
He laughed and ran off,
"Oh, dear! Do you think he's aware of what we were doing?"
I squeaked, he turned his head to me, and smirked saying,
"Oh, I'm quite sure he did~"
He pressed my back to the cold wall, I blushed more and squealed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek, he gripped my hips and picked me up off the ground. I gasped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He chuckled then wrapped his arms around my back. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and leaned down, nuzzling his neck.
"Mm..."
A small happy purr escaped my lips as I kept nuzzling his pale neck. He laughed, as I thought of something. I licked his neck as I purred. He gasped very quietly and let out an animalistic growl. He bit down on my collar bone gently but was slightly rough as well. I yelped and closed my eyes tightly.
"Morgana..?"
I heard Freda call from the entrance of the crypt. Gregory growled deeply and let me down. I started to approach the entrance when he grabbed my shoulder, pulling me into his cold hard chest as he whispered in my ear,
"We are not finished here... We will resume this later in time..."
I blushed and we hurried to the entrance of the cold clammy crypt.
I stopped and almost dropped,
It was my family...
My mother, my father, my step brother, and my step mom. We all considered each other family and my mother and step mother were actually good friends. We are the Mackintosh Clan together forever is what we always said.
My mother looked at me, smiled and ran to me hugging me tightly.
"M-mother?!"
I was shocked was she wrapped her long gentle arms around my small body.
"My daughter, where have you been?"
My father questioned me, I stuttered for words,
"I- um well, you see I-"
I tried to explain, Gregory cut my words off.
"I apologize, sir and madam, I took her under my wing."
He spoke so matter of factly, standing slightly in front of me. My father looked at him and seemed a little suspicious of him. I sighed, I expected he would not take it lightly. I took Gregory's hand and turned to my father.
"W-well... I, um,"
I took a deep breath, then spoke.
"Father, we are cour-"
"Sir, she is my mate."
Gregory cut off my words, I turned to him wide eyed. He looked into my grayish blue eyes. His eyes were strong like steal. He spoke with his deep beautiful English accent. He took my other hand in his and held them together to his chest.
"You know it's true. You feel it too. I see it in your eyes. I felt it when we first met. I never wanted you out of my sight. I wanted you. I needed you."
I blushed and kissed his cheek, I looked at my frustrated father and nodded.
"Yes, father. It is true. He is my mate. I can't live without him. Please don't be upset with me."
My mother smiled at my remark, she turned to my father.
"Oh, but it's true, I can see it."
My mother remarked,
"Yes, I agree!"
My step mother said, as my mothers spoke, my father sighed.
"Alright, I understand."
My face lit up with happiness, Gregory hugged me tightly and picked my feet off the ground, swinging me slightly.
"Oh, thank you father! Thank you so much!"
I squealed happily, Gregory laughed and thanked my father also.
"Thank you sir!"
Rudolph ran up and started talking to my step brother, who was trapped in the age of six almost seven. Thankfully, Rudolph actually got along with my young brother. Anna strode up with the two boys as well.
Gregory took my hand gently, took me far away from the crowd of our families. He held me close to the corner and kissed my cheek gently. I smiled and whimpered in response.
"I am so happy I finally found you... I've been searching for my mate ever since I became a vampire..."
He whispered, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and held my head in his chest, closing my eyes.
He picked my chin up with his fingers and gently placed his lips on mine. I blushes and smiled into the kiss. He tilted my head, deepening the sweet kiss.
We broke away and he took his arms from my shoulders down my arms to be wrapped around my waist. He pulled away softly and pulled my head up to rest his forehead on mine, ours noses touching as we swayed slowly side to side in a romantic lovers embrace.
"I love you, so much..."
He spoke softly, as we swayed I held my hands on his shoulders and replied,
"I love you too, my love..."