~The Family~

Ok, I really enjoy making this series! So, I would really, really love to continue.

(Gregory's POV)

I watched her as I flew her to where me and my family have been staying. She is a very beautiful girl... She looked up and me and I saw a blush creep across her pale face.
I smirked, showing my fangs to her, making her blush even more. As we landed, I jumped to the ground after taking her in my arms so she didn't fall. She blushed again making me smirk.
"Heh, are you alright..?"
She looked away,
"Y-yes..."
"Good, love.."
I placed her down and took her hand leading her to where the family crypt is.
"Oh! It's right here."
I turned to her and held both her hands and said,
"Are you ready..?"
She smiled, and blushed,
"Yes, I can't wait to meet your family!"
I smiled back,
"Alright, but my father is going to be harsh on you,"
I swooped her into my arms and she gasped, as I leaned into her neck,
"But, I shall protect you, little one..~"
She blushed even more and I pulled her up into my chest, I took one of her hands and guided her into the crypt.
"Where is he?! He's been gone for hours now!"
We heard a voice and I felt her grip tighten on my cold hand. I turned to her,
"It's alright.."
I whispered.

(Momo's POV)

"It's alright.."
He whispered, and led me deeper into the dusty crypt.
"Fredrick, calm yourself, dear.."
A soft feminine voice spoke,
"Father, I'm sure he will be back soon."
A slightly chipper voice of a little boy said, Gregory looked a little worried as we turned the corner. There is a loud hiss.
"Where have you been?!"
Shouted a loud voice and I slithered behind the taller teenage vampire,
Gregory let off a snarky look on his face and he hissed, saying,
"I was finding food, father an-"
"Who is this, young lady?"
Said, what I assume was his mother, Gregory sighed and said,
"This is Morgana of the Macintosh Clan..."
The mother turned to me and said,
"Oh! Your a Macintosh! Really? Is your mother or father a Macintosh?"
I smiled at his mother,
"Yes, my father is a Macintosh and my mother is a MacGregor!"
(My actual Scottish ancestry!!)
She smiled and I smiled back
A little boy about 9 or 10 walked up to me and sniffed the air around me. I furrowed my eyebrows and bared my fangs. Gregory put his arm out, shielding me.
"Rudolph.. What are you doing."
Gregory demanded, Rudolph smirked at me then turned to Gregory, saying.
"Would you like to explain to our family why you marked this girl..?"
"What!"
His father yelled, Rudolph pushed Gregory's arm away and knelt down, took my hand then said,
"Hello, fair maiden, I am Rudolph and this is my family,"
Gregory growled and tightened his grip on my hand making it painful,
"Ow!"
I looked at him, questionably, I saw he was glaring harshly at his little brother. I held his face in my hand and turned his head to look at me.
"Try to calm down... Alright.?"
I said, in a motherly way. He smiled, and put his hand over mine.
"Alright love~"
I blushed a little, the father was going to say something when the mother cut him off.
"Dearest, look at them... They are perfect... Gregory has never bonded with someone and they are bonding very quickly... This is good for him.."
The father huffed and nodded. There was a gasp.
"Another girl!!"
I looked over and saw a little girl with long wavy blonde hair and a long red musty dress. She smiled kindly,
"Oh! Brother, who's this?"
Before, Gregory could answer, his little brother, Rudolph answered for him, putting his hands on hips and smirking, he said,
"This, fair maiden, is a girl that was marked by our dear brother.."
Gregory growled and went to jump at his little smirking brother, when I stopped him.
"Gregory! No! He's your younger brother!"
I said sternly, he tried to move me out of the way but I held my hands on his chest, holding him back. He sighed and took both my hands in his. Then, kissed my cheek.
"Oh, how romantic!"
The little girl, Anna said, Rudolph smirked, his mother smiled lovingly, and his dad cocked an eyebrow.
"U-um...."
I stuttered,
"Brother, darling! Are you courting her??"
His sister asked, putting her hands to her chest, I blushed and felt and cold fingers gently wrap around my neck making me gasp as the hand directed me towards Gregory.
"Not yet I'm not..."
He said staring into my eyes. He smiled and I smiled back.
"Children, we should leave them alone for now."
Said the mother,
Rudolph smirked and chuckled, Gregory snarled and crossed his arms. Anna smiled and made a lovestruck sigh.
The father glared at me making Gregory glared back at his father as he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to his chest.
The mother smiled, patted her husbands back, and led her, her husband, and her children to a different spot in the crypt.
Gregory turned to me,
"Momo... I want..."
He stood up straight, took a deep breath and said,
"I would like to have the pleasure of courting you."
I blushed and smiled then looked away and said,
"I-i would fancy that as well..."
"Really..?"
"Of course! Gregory, It would be my honor to have you court me! But, I should talk to my family... Although, hm, I don't think they would mind if I don't mention it to them..."
I said smiling, mischievously, once he understood he smirked, even more mischievously, making me blush.