♫ Four Teens in New York

Five hours on a plane. Five hours with three boys who were very excitable and very competitive. I say competitive because they were all determined to win a bet on the way to New York. It had been Jase's idea, no surprises there, but the outcome was what amused me probably more than it should've.

"Face it Jase, you lost," Finn laughed as we walked out of the airport terminal. 

"I didn't loose! Kie cheated!" He countered, stamping his foot on the floor like a spoilt child. 

"Leigh, tell him!" Kie complained, imitating Jase's childish antics.

"He won Jase, you didn't explain your rules properly and I have the video evidence to prove it," I laughed at him, his expression becoming more and more frustrated, "I specifically remember you saying 'The first one to get a bit of action in the toilets on the plane wins,' you said action, not sex, your point is invalid," I confirmed.

"I meant action as in sex!" Jase shouted at us, earning us more than a few disgusted glances from the business people scurrying about the airport. We looked completely out of place among them, we were wearing jeans and baggy t-shirts, rumpled from attempting to sleep on the plane before the bet had been made, and I was pretty sure my hair currently resembled some kind of birds nest due to the attempts at sleep and the boys attacking me with pillows frequently. In other words, we looked like tourists, not a band who were here on business.

We wondered out of the airport, ignoring Jase's constant complaints about how he should've won, and looked for the driver with the EVI Records sign we'd been told would meet us, there were two next to each other and we all made our way to the first one.

"Hi, we're Electric Apathy," I spoke to the first driver whom had been trying to peer round us when we'd been approaching. 

"Oh!" he exclaimed looking at our appearance, we probably did look a bit odd, getting a limo when we were dressed that scruffily. "Well, welcome to New York! This will be your ride for the coming months and I'm your driver David," He stuck out his hand toward me and I adjusted the case I was holding so I could shake it. He seemed to notice the movement and as soon as he had taken my hand he released it and started to grab at all the suitcases at our feet. "I'll just put all of these in the trunk and you can climb in," he smiled. 

I took the opportunity with my now empty hands to take a look at the surroundings. The sight of New York and the morning light shining on it made me smile. It was really happening. We were actually here. I was knocked out of my trance by the sound of the boys laughing from inside the limo, they'd managed to clamber in and start the sound system up. On full volume. I leaned down and scowled at them, in the same way the people lingering outside the airport had at me when the noise had started. They turned it down almost immediately and I climbed in after them, pulling the door shut behind me and moving down to the front of the limo. It was a few moments later when David climbed in and started the drive to our hotel.

"So, David, why were there two limo's?" I asked, leaning through the small hole in the wall.

"That's for the other band, Night Fly, they're supposed to arrive in about twenty minutes so Steven's picking them up," He explained, I nodded even though he wouldn't see me behind him.

"Well, since your going to be driving us a lot I should introduce myself, I'm Leigh, those idiots back their are Jase, Finn and Kie, but I'm sure you'll learn that later when they stop being so over excited about the limo," I smiled, looking back at the boys. Jase was messing with the music, Finn was devouring most of the snacks and Kie had his head hanging out of the window, rather like a dog it amused me to think.

"Well, this is certainly new," David laughed, I was about to question it when he went on, "Normally bands ignore me as much as possible from the off, they're all so unimpressed because they've been in limo's before, but you guys, you're something else," I smiled at this.