♫ Five Sexist Males

By half past seven that evening I was stood by the door of the suite, attempting to tie the laces of my converse, much to the displeasure of my band mates. We'd been told us to dress up a little and the sight I'd been met with when I entered the living room after my shower showed the boys had listened to that demand. The plain black jeans and white halter neck I was wearing showed I hadn't.

"Leigh, that isn't dressed up," Kie stated, turning around from watching the TV in the suite. 

"What they see is what they get Kie, I'm not dressing up to impress a load of people in a restaurant, they haven't given us our band makeover yet so I'm wearing what I want whilst I can," I stated, it was a tradition in the contest that the makeover was the first thing the bands had to do, it was for marketing and publicity apparently, but some bands ended up completely different from how they looked on their arrival, and I don't plan on letting them do that to us. 

"Leigh come on!" Jase joined in, walking over to me, "She asked us to dress up a bit, is that really a big deal? It's one night and it's our first meeting, we can't get off to a bad start!" He almost sounded pleading and I hesitated a little before replying.

"If it makes you feel better I'll wear heels, but there's no time for me to change now, we have to go so this will have to do," I compromised, slipping on a pair of black heeled ankle boots, I'd been debating wearing them anyway to make up for my lack of height, but they didn't have to know that.

"Come on guys, she's right, David will be waiting now, it's a twenty minute drive to the restaurant, being late is worse than being underdressed, lets go!" Finn finalised, pushing us all out of the door and into the elevator. 

When the elevator doors opened at the lobby I was shocked. Through the glass front of the building I could clearly see mobs of people with flashing cameras and large microphones, crowded around the entrance way to the hotel. Inside the lobby was very busy, the guests who'd managed to get through the crowds looked very flustered and the staff appeared the same as they rushed around, panicking about the breach in security, a few other guests sat and stood around the lounge area, rather bemused by the whole situation.

It was then that a flustered looking woman, whom I recognised as Maya, approached us. 

"I, I don't understand what is going on and how they found out about where everyone was staying, I haven't been able to get through to Miss Lawson but you should all go back to your rooms, I'll go to the restaurant and explain to her what happened. I'm sure she wouldn't expect you to try and get through that." Maya began typing away on her phone then, ushering us back into the elevator with her other hand.

"No," I stated, she looked up confused. "It's fine, we'll have to deal with this sooner or later so we may as well start now," The boys agreed around me and we began to walk towards the doors of the hotel. I noticed all the camera flashes seemed directed toward the central doors of the hotel and headed toward the door furthest from there. 

Finn passed in front of me and held the door open for me and the others, meaning I was first to push through the crowds of reporters. 

"Move it girl, I need to get a good shot!" One man pushed me out of the way. I wasn't sure which one it was in the throng of people and decided against confronting him, in favour of getting out of the crowd. I eventually pushed through and crossed the street to climb into the awaiting limo, followed eventually by the rest of the guys and Maya. 

"I'm surprised you're actually coming, Maya told me she'd probably have to cancel the dinner," David said whilst climbing into the limo. 

"We're not going to cancel for Paparazzi," Kie answered, "they don't even know what we look like so they didn't even care we were there, we were just in the way to them,"