Part One

Satoshi's POV

"YUKA!!!!!!" I screamed my little sister's name, I have been trying to find her ever scene that little girl in that red dress knocked me out. I was walking down a hallway inside Heavenly Host Elementary School, I think I'm some where on the first floor but I don't know what building I am in. God! I really hope Yuka, Naomi, Yoshiki and everyone else is okay. The only living people I met in this school was Morishige and that girl with the pink hair clips.

*Chew*Chew*Crunch*Crunch*

What is that, I thought to myself, as I kept walking to the noise, it was coming from a condor. I saw a figure in the dark, a male I think, 'Maybe someone he knows is hurt?'

Lighting struck lighting up the hallway, the male has blonde hair and he is in a familiar school uniform. " Yosh-" I stopped speaking when I saw a leg too a female student, in a familiar blue skirt, and blue slipper.

 " Yosh-" I stopped speaking when I saw a leg too a female student, in a familiar blue skirt, and blue slipper

Unfortunately it seems Yoshiki knows I'm here, because he slowly stand up, and turn around to face me. I gasped and backed away from him, Yoshiki smiled at me, he has blood on his face and blood and meat in his mouth after he stopped chewing. I looked at the floor and gasped in horror and terror as I saw Ayumi Shinozaki, on her back, her stomach cut open and her insides on display for others to see.

 I looked at the floor and gasped in horror and terror as I saw Ayumi Shinozaki, on her back, her stomach cut open and her insides on display for others to see

"Hello, Satoshi! How are you~" his voice was too calm, like I didn't see him eat Shinozaki! He took a step to me and in fear, took two back. "Y-y-yoshiki, w-why d-id y-you d-oo t-that t-to S-shinozaki?!?" I yelled at him and regert it, as I saw a flash of anger cross his eyes. He simply told me "She got what she dissever, she kept pissing me off. By saying your name like she owns you! YOU. ARE. MINE. Whether you like it or not." He said in a scary low voice.

"I don't belong to you! You psychopath!!!" I screamed at him and covered my mouth with my hands, as were both shaking: Yoshiki in anger and me in fear. He was quite for a moment then he smiled at me, but his smile was not right. Yoshiki reached behind his back and pulled out a pocket knife, and with a smile on his face he calmly walked to me.

So I ran back the way I came from, as fast as I can, with Yoshiki not far behide me calling out to me, saying I belong to him.

'Oh GOD! Why does MY best friend have to be a YANDERE!!??!!!'