Part Two

Satoshi's POV
I kept running and running as fast as I can, Yoshiki is still chasing me. I turn my head to see how far away Yoshiki is from me, I gasp in fear to see him really close to.
So I turn, and keep running, however I didn't see a corpse in my way.

And I tripped, on the arm as I kept myself from falling. However, that didn't last long because, I was slammed to the floor by a heavy body. I was trying to get out of his grip, but I felt something cold and sharp pressed to my neck and I felt him grip my hair and making me stop moving.

"Satoshi, I will give you two opinions. 1) I can kill you, and do the samething to you, that I did to Shinozaki." At that I was shaking in fear, and I felt something wet on my cheeks. Tears. "Or, 2) I won't kill you, but I will do something to you for hurting my feelings. Now which one, do you chose Satoshi. 1) or 2)?"

"I-I-I c-c-chose, n-number t-t-two." I told him in my shaking voice, as tears kept falling down my face.

I felt the knife leave my neck, and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, but kept my eyes closed as Yoshiki pulled my hair making me stand up. I could feel his breath on my face, the smell of blood and raw meat still fresh on tongue, but Yoshiki did something that shocked me. He licked my face. I gasped in shock and tried to move away from him but he just pushed me to the wall and kept his arms around my waist. And he kept licking me where my tears are, "Yummy ~ Satoshi, you taste so good~!"

After that, Yoshiki grabbed my hips, and though me over his shoulder. Like I didn't weight anything to him. And he started walking back the way we came from, I saw the corpse that I tripped on and it was a boy from a middle school. "I'm sorry." I whispered to the boy's body that I tripped on.

"U-umm, Yoshiki where are you taking me?" I asked, and he just said "I am taking you to the infirmary where the beds are. Now stop talking, you are on punishment." He answered me like I did a crime.

"O-oh, sorry Yoshiki, I-I'll be quite." I stuttered, but what I didn't expect was Yoshiki to grab my butt and sqweez it. I yelped in surprise and shock but he kept doing it again and again until we reach the Infirmary that was one the second floor, but we were on the first floor a while ago.

'What is Yoshiki planing on doing, to me?' At that thought, I have no idea what he is planning on doing to me. I regert everything that I said to him before.