Part Three

Satoshi POV
Once we got to the Infirmary, Yoshiki turned on the light switch, lighting up the room. He closed the door behide him after making sure no one dead or alive was in sight.

Then he placed me on the one of the beds, and told me to stay there. He was looking around for something, I saw him pull out a cabbnit form the desk, and it was full of bloody knifes and anything sharp.

He even smiled at it, but he closed the cabbnit, and looked somewhere else.

'Oh god, he's going to kill me after all. I need to get out of here, and fast before he finds what he is looking for."

With that in mind, I slowly got out of the bed, praying that it won't make any noise, seems like god is not on my side, because the moment I out of the bed and standing up. The floor creeks.

Yoshiki stops moving and starts to stand up, so I make a run for the door. Before I could barely get it open, it was slammed shut by another arm on the door and a second arm around my waist. I felt his breath on the back of my neck, as he said, "Satoshi. I thought I told you to sit on the bed and be a good little boy. But I gues, you don't want to listen so now you must be punished."

And with that Yoshiki put a floor board, to block the door from opening, from the outside. And he picked me up by my waist and through me on the bed this time. But as I fell I bumped my head, on the wall behide me.

I was so focused on my head, I didn't see Yoshiki sit on top of me and grab both my arms and tie them together above my head.

I saw and felt him tie my hands together, and look me in the eyes. He just smirks and says, "I so wanted to do this for a long time."

And the next thing I know, Yoshiki has his lips on mine, he's kissing me. I gasp in shock he starts rubbing our lower half's together. And my body is starting to get turn on.

I struggle out of his grasp, but he's too strong. After he stops kissing me, I take in a gasp of air, as I see Yoshiki only has his red T-shirt on, his white school shirt and uniform jacket is on the floor next to the bed and Yoshiki is unbottening my white school shirt. "Yosh-Yoshiki? Wha-what are yo-" I was cut off by him kissing me, again.

And the next thing I know, Yoshiki is...