Chapter 4:

Chica swam towards us again and scratched me good this time, and I could already feel the skin start to bump up. I hissed as it burned slightly.

"Chica c'mon girl go find Ryan and shake on him." Mark said a little amusement lacing his voice. I smiled and rubbed at the scratch. Mark looked where I was rubbing and sighed.

"Sorry about that." He said running a hand through his wet red and black hair. I shook my head and smiled.

"No it's fine, stings a little but it's fine." I said glancing up into those gorgeous brown eyes of his. He half smiled and pulled himself up out of the pool then and waited for me to get out. His hand lightly brushed my scratch. Mark dashed inside returning with my towel and his own and proceeded to wrap mine around me. I blushed and clutched the warmth of it tightly.

"What does this mean?" I asked him my cheeks burning red. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye now afraid of the answer.

"What do you mean? Do you mean to ask if we are in a relationship or am I reading the little kiss wrong?" He asked in return his cheeks slightly pink as well, not as noticeable due to his tan skin.

"I meant to ask if we were in a relationship." I replied and this time I looked up, his eyes warmer than the towel. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me once again his lips meeting mine.

"If you want to be in a relationship yes this is what this is, girliplier." He laughed his voice smooth like honey. We went into the house and got changed into our dry clothes then came back to sit on the couch and watch Avatar, the one with the giant blue cat people not the last airbender. Half way through the movie though I fell asleep.

A pillow was propped under my head and a blanket covered me while Chica and Lego laid beside the couch. I sat up startled and looked at my phone, 5:38am it read and I scrambled up retrieving my things and rushed outside and drove away in my car.

Sorry for this chapter being so short, but I feel kinda lost on how to continue it any further than what I've already got and everything I write seems kinda rushed even though I want to take it slow. Thank you for reading, bye bye!