Author's Note

First and foremost, I am very blessed by God to have stories to tell and words to write them with.

Without Him, none of this would be worth anything, because personal gain isn't what life's about. I hope that He uses me with this and I honestly pray about my readers as well as my stories nearly everyday.

A lot of people ask why I don't write other things for my own enjoyment. Here's the thing-- I've tried that.

And I hated it.

I hated knowing God had given me something and I wasn't giving it up to Him. Writing, praying, and interacting with you is an act of worship to God from me. I never want to stop doing that. I hope to write more stories (if it is His plan!).

Thank you to all of you who have read this! I had a ton of fun writing it and talking with you all about it. The votes and comments and reads aren't just numbers (though I am baffled by them!) but I know they are you guys supporting this book.

It just blows my mind that so many people read this! You are all such amazing children of God and I hope you take something away from this story.

So, in addition to writing and brainstorming, I also created a little playlist that goes along with the book. (: 

These songs could apply to any group of characters at any point in the story (and some of them were just some that inspired me while writing). I actually took quotes from some of them. They are all clean songs in my opinion (there's no language or anything like that). But check them out if you want to!

Playlist:

1.) "To the Dreamers" -- For King & Country

2.) "Start of Something Good" -- Daughtry

3.) "Hold Us Together" -- Matt Maher

4.) "Out of the Woods" -- Taylor Swift

5.) "The Generous Mr. Lovewell" -- Mercy Me

6.) "Infinity" -- One Direction

7.) "Words I Would Say" -- Sidewalk Prophets

8.) "A Little Too Much" -- Shawn Mendes

9.) "Wholehearted" -- For King & Country

10.) "The Story of My Life" -- One Direction

11.) "House of Their Dreams" -- Casting Crowns

12.) "Gone Gone Gone" -- Phillip Phillips

13.) "Save My Life" -- Sidewalk Prophets

14.) "Outer Space/Carry On" -- 5 Seconds of Summer

15.) "I Will Lift My Eyes" -- Bebo Norman

16.) "Use Somebody" -- Kings of Leon

17.) "Steady" -- For King & Country

18.) "Secrets" -- One Republic

19.) "Just Be Held" -- Casting Crowns

20.) "Invisible" -- 5 Seconds of Summer

(Let me know which ones you like and if you have anymore!)

Other books... A big possibility. (; I really want to write Sawyer's faith story and what happens to Alivia and Tin, which are two different things so we'll see how it plays out! (Question: which would you like to see?! (; )

Again, thank you so much for voting and commenting and sharing! I am utterly amazed that God is using this and I pray He continues to still.

Stay cool with our Savior!

-- Abigail Rayne