prologue

It was all like a dream, it happened so quickly that neither of them could have diverted it.

They saw it all, with their naked eyes. If someone had told her this would happen she'd had laughed at the person.

Well, Ana told her, but she laughed at her, saying she was way too paranoid and now look, someone she doesn't even know tried to kill her, in a matter of seconds she'd have been dead but Zayn stepped in front of her pushing her down with his weight taking the bullet.

He lay on top of her and for a moment she thought he'd died, only for him to grunt in pain, rolling to lay on the grass. Fortunately but unfortunately the bullet touched his right arm. Fortunately because he's alive and unfortunately because he was hit by a bullet.

She sees his blood had dropped like rain on her dress, she would have been so upset if someone tries to ruin any of her dresses but she has other things to worry about. She thanked God he is still alive.

She sat up with her knees, lifting his head up with her hands trying to lift him up in a sitting position. Tears rolling down her eyes because of what had happened, the moon giving it sparks.

Why had someone tried to kill her? She doesn't have any enemies.

"Mica, are you alright?" Zayn asked. The irony of it all.

"Are you alright?" She ignored his question. He is the one, she's worried about and she felt she had to do something, they could not stay here all night. It is cold out here.

"Zayn, can you walk?"

"Yeah," he nods. He puts his good hand on the grass trying to get to his feet. Mica wrapped her hands around his torso from behind offering her support, though Zayn felt it wasn't necessary, he wasn't shot on the leg, but he appreciates it. No one he can remember, had ever shown him what caring ment except his mother before her untimely death.

"I'm taking you to Ana's place," she stopped waiting to see his reaction because she knows Ana and Zayn don't get along. Sometimes they seem to slowly become less enemies but they'd never gone from becoming enemies, or toleratable for at least a day.

"You know she can't stand my guts." Zayn said, his face expressionless

"I know, I'd talk to her, she's my best friend you know," She said looking at him "she can help remove the bullet and cover it all up. Don't be stubborn." she said hoping he'd listen to her.

"OK." He said unsure about this going to Ana's place thing.

He had other things on his mind as they walked to Ana's place. The person who tried to kill Mica was gone sure and he knows who the person is like the back of his hands, and that person won't stop till he succeeds in killing those that care for him then after that save him for last, and that person is his father.

A. N

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT.