one

Finally they were here, it looks like this is the place she thought. She couldn't bear siting in the car for another seconds or she was gonna barf all over the car with the vegetables she had for dinner the previous night. Her mum always said eating vegetables is more healthier and good for her age.

She wasted no time getting out of the car, she breathed in the unfamiliar atmosphere that smelt of change.

It had rained the previous night and there were puddles in some places.

The houses here were identical bungalows with different paintings placed side by side.

She saw a car park at a house not so far, three bungalows away. A lady with blonde hair got out of the car and got into the house making sure she banged the door. Something terrible might had happened to her the young girl thought. She was the only visible human standing and her parents were yet to come out of the car.

She stands in front of their new home, it looks a little bit worn out, the red painting they used on it was getting faded, a little more painting would do. She wonders how the inside would be like, maybe worse than this.

She heard the car door slammed shut and she turned to look at her parents, a small sad smile on her lips.

She thinks about what had happened some days ago when her father's boss Mr. Roy Parker tried to rape her.

She used to see him as an uncle, a friend, she'd known him ever since she was little. He would bring lollipops and chocolates when he came visiting.

She never thought he would have done such that was why she went to his house when he told her there was something really important he wanted to show her. She didn't bother to ask him what this important thing really was.

"What are you doing?" She knew that was a stupid question to ask a grown up man who was putting his hands under her dress. She wasn't a kid to not know what his intentions were.

"Oh Mica," he said, his hands still under her dress as he tried to kiss her making Mica stepped backwards away from his grip.

"What is wrong with you?" she had asked with disgust written all over her face.

"Oh Mica, you have no idea how much I want you, I've been thinking about you, come I promise I won't hurt you." He stretched out his hand waiting for her to reach for it.

Mica wanted to vomit. How can a man old enough to be her father ask for such thing?

He moved closer to her making Mica take another step back then she felt her back touch the wall.

"Mica I promise I won't hurt you," He touched her face with his rough hands as he tried to kiss her.

"Get off me you stupid freak." She pushed or at least tried to but he wouldn't bulge, her small frame was no match for a fat, big bellied man like his.

She struggled to get out of his grip, she groaned in pain as he yanked her towards him and tried to lay her on the floor.

She wasn't going to let him do this to her. She used her elbow hitting him in the jaw, she wouldn't stop there she continued this and he stepped away from her.

She ran, almost getting to the door but he grabbed her arm and tried to pull her but she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

She ran out off the house never looking back till she got home and told her parents about what had happened.

"I think I might like the place." She said her face beaming. She was glad her dad no longer works for Mr. Roy Parker and they'd moved to a new neighborhood. The past is now behind her.

"Yeah, you will," Her dad said as he opens the booth "and you know what there's a garden at the back." Mica could hear the happiness in her father's voice, this made her smile.

She sees her mom giggling over something her dad had said and she runs over to help them take out the laugagges.

*~*~*~*

"Wait for me here." The man wearing a black hat, dressed in a black suit said to his driver.

"Yes sir." The driver said.

The man walked two blocks before reaching the alleyway. He has a black briefcase in his hand. He scanned the alleyway looking for someone.

The only thing he sees are dumpsters and a lone light coming from a bulb placed at the end of the wall in front of him.

He hears something whoosh and he turned to look behind him and he saw a figure with its back on the wall. It slowly slides to the floor in a sitting motion then jumped up to its feet.

The figure walked forward his identity slowly becoming recognizable as he approached the light.

"Hello, Dallas," The man he had been looking for said.

Dallas lost his words, he felt his heart pounding in its cage as he blinked several times and tried to say something but couldn't mutter any.

"Mr. Dallas, it looks like you've seen a ghost." The man said, his voice coming cool.

Mr. Dallas blinked bringing himself back to reality and he chuckled out of confusion "Oh," he laughed as he looked down at the raven haired man, his brown eyes emiting the light coming from the bulb. "oh Kowalski." Dallas said covering up his panic.

"Yeah, it's me," Kowalski said in a matter of fact way "is that it?" he said pointing at the black suitcase he held on his wrinkled hand.

"Yes it is." he said. He moved to put the suit case near Kowalski's legs "One million dollars just as you wanted," Dallas laughed cockily."hope you left no trace?" Dallas asked wanting to be sure about what he'd asked him to do.

"Don't you know me?" Kowalski asked licking his lips "Killing isn't hard," he paused and stared at Dallas "it's an hobby to me." He smirked.

"She's gone." Dallas said staring into space, a smile creeping on his face.

"Yeah," He began "you could have seen the way she squirmed till she could no longer." He laughed "Your competition is gone." He said

Dallas grined about what he'd just heard. Now that she's gone, he will be next in line to take over the company that's worth billions.

He employed Kowalski to get rid of his elder sister because he was jealous.

She's the first born and by right she's the one to succeed their father and that wasn't to his favour. He needed to terminate her and fast.

"And you're next." Dallas heard Kowalski say.

He shakes his head confused "What?"

"It's your turn," Kowalski said walking circles around him "to die." He stops behind him, he pulls out a shot gun and points it behind his head.

"You, you can't do this," Dallas stammers, his heart beat the only thing he can hear in the alleyway "I gave you what you asked for, don't do this." Dallas begged, he gulped his Adams apple going up and down in the process. He sweats profusely.

"I guess you can never trust the devil." Kowalski said and pulled the trigger.

Dallas fell to the dirty floor with a loud thud.

Kowalski picked up the the black suitcase and walks into the darkness.

A.N:

IM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT BROKEN I'VE GOT LOT OF HOPES ABOUT IT.

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT. DO LEAVE A COMMENT, I'D APPRECIATE THAT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT.

THANKS FOR READING xoxo