three

"Hey Ana." Mica said smiling as she sits down beside the raven haired girl, setting her tray on the table.

Ana is her newly formed friend, the only person that has been nice to Mica since she arrived to her new school. Mica also found out she stays in the same neighborhood as hers when she was walking to school and a car stopped by revealing a girl her age and a woman, she recognized her as the woman she saw the day she moved in to her new home, the one that banged the door so loud. The woman asked if she wanted a ride to school, Mica was reluctant about this before the girl– Ana said they go to the same school and that she'd seen her their never knowing they were neighbors.

"Hello." The girl greeted back cheerfully, happy to see her. She puts a piece of fries in her mouth munching it, her eyes on a particular direction making Mica divert her gaze there.

"Who is he?" Mica asks, looking at the young man sitting down at a table eight feet apart from theirs who have actually gotten her friend too preoccupied with him– it seems.

"That's Dean, the cutest guy ever." The raven haired girl stressed as she sighs deeply still looking at him.

Mica smiles looking at the boy who doesn't take notice them. He's cute just as Ana had said, his brown hair that looked like he combs it once in a while. It wasn't actually that bad, that kind of bad that'll make you cringe – not that bad, it makes him look more handsome. She wonders why he'd no food on his table. It's either he's hungry and he has no money which she doubts, judging by the way he's dressed, everything screaming thousands of dollars or he just decided not to eat anything. Mica looks at Ana then at Dean then back to Ana "You have a crush on him." She realizes pointing it out.

Ana sighs "He'll never know." She said defeated.

"Have you tried talking to him?" Mika ask, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Well," Ana dragged "not really," she sighs "we don't talk that much, just the usual hey and hi whenever we crossed paths." She sighs. She took a swig out of her water bottle and dropped it on the table after she'd closed the cap. "He actually have a girlfriend, who's a bitch."

"Really." Mica said as she looks at Ana with interest "Tell me more."

"You never can tell when she's gonna she up." Ana says sarcastically looking in front of her and Mica also following her gaze.

Trisha walks into the cafeteria, her hair bouncing in the process. A smile creeps to her face as she looks at Dean but was replaced with a look of disgust as she glanced at the two girls table for a brief moment before replacing it as Dean gets up to hug her.

"Hey babe," Dean said kissing her on the lips. Ana grunts and Mica gasped.

"That's his girlfriend? They're a thing?" Mica whispers to Ana shocked about her finding.

"Unfortunately yes." Ana said.

The couple sat down and began to talk about something inaudible

"I wonder what he sees in her." Ana begins "She is so pushy, she's so possessive. I kinda feel sorry for him. I bet she wears the pants in the relationship."

"What is wrong with you?" Trisha said. Mica and Ana looks at them as they seem to have gotten back to their inaudible talking mode.

"Who knows what they're talking about." Ana said

Their table squeaked rather too loudly as the whole people in the cafeteria turned to look at the direction the sound came from.

Trisha is standing on her feet as she shakes her head at Dean, a look of disdain on her face as she walks out of the cafeteria.

Dean brought his head down, his eyes closed tight, he got up from his seat and for the first time since Ana and Mica had been in the cafeteria, he glanced at them, his eyes telling more stories than it should.

Ana wanted to go over to him and hug him, telling him that she understands, that she's here for him but she couldn't bring herself to it but instead she watched as he walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ana had asked Mica if she could come over to her place and Mica had agreed.

Ana couldn't bear staying at her place. Her mother would not be back until tomorrow morning because she's on her shift at the local hospital and beside she would be bored to death. It's not like Ana can't stay home alone infact she has been for a long time until Mica came and she felt she'd need some company.

Mica on the other hand doesn't mind being home alone, she likes it the most. She sees it as a perfect time to think about her life.

"You have a nice room." Ana compliments as she looks around the room which is painted pink, the bed mattress also pink. "Looks like you've a thing for pinks." She said stating the obvious.

"Yeah. Favorite colour." Ana said as she grins at her as she goes on to open the pink coloured curtains allowing light into the room.

They heard a car engine next door making both girls run to the window to check it out.

They see a black car with a BMW logo on the booth of the car parked on the drive way. The driver's door opens and a man wearing sunglasses came out, a cigarette on his lips which appears to be lit as the girls can smell it.

"Ew, he smokes." Ana says as she scrunches her nose.

He walked over to the booth opening it.

"Looks like he's moving in." Ana points out as he carries out a big black laugagges and he puts them on the ground.

"He's cute," Mica said making Ana looks at her amused "What?" Mica asks.

"I don't like him one bit." Ana said, she continues "He looks so weird, like strange, well I know he's a stranger, he looks, you know, not right."

Mica grunts at this as she rolls her eyes at Ana she wanted to say something to but was cut by the loud bang of the car booth making both girls to look outside the window.

He'd already taken off his sunglasses as he finishes his last swig of cigarette before stepping on it with his shoe.

He carries the laugagge as he bangs the door on his way in.

"What's his deal?" Ana grunts "Disturbing the neighborhood."

A.N

Vote if you liked it and please comment on what you think :)