Chapter 5 - Why it's so hard to live?

-Hello dear. - Said Sweeney, who entered to the kitchen.

-Hi. - Nellie replied.

He sit at the table.

-I was thinking about Lucy. I think she should be happy that I am happy. - He weakly smiled. Mrs. Lovett didn't wanted, start this conversation. She quickly changed the topic.

-Toby was really helpfull yesterday. I gave him day off work today.

-He's a very nice lad. - Sweeney didn't noticed that she quickly changed the topic. He get up, came up to her kissed her in the cheek and went upstairs to his shop.

She breathed. ,,Why it's so hard to live with this lie. He finally love you. I can't longer live with this thought. I must finally tell him the truth."

She went upstairs. Before entering the shop, she took a deep breath. 

She entered the room. He looked at her, get up from his barber chair, came up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

-How I deserved for this nice visit? - He asked. She couldn't look into his eyes. She was looking at his, Lucy's and their daughter picture.

-What's the matter love? - He looked at her worried. He wanted to get off curlies from her face and look into her eyes, but she avoided his touch. She escaped from his arms, like she didn't know him.

-I've been hiding something from you. - She was close to crying. He wanted to hug her but she avoided him again.

-You're not going to like it.

-Nellie. What you talking about? - He didn't know what to do. ,,Why she avoiding me?" She took a deep breath and said:

-Lucy is still alive.

-Nellie, what you talking about? - He started to laugh and hug her.

-I'm telling you the truth. - She hardly held back her tears.

-Stop talking stupidi...  - He tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes. They were full of tears. He understood, she didn't talking stupidity. She was telling the truth. She noticed he's eyes get cold again, like they were, before he fall in love with her.

-I will understand if you want to kill me. - She left her head down and let her tears finally fell down on her cheeks.

He get his razor from his pocket, pushed her hard to the wall and pull it to her neck. She was looking into his eyes and she was ready to die. He wanted to hug her but he was burning inside. He left his razor down and turned his head from her, because he couldn't look into her eyes longer.

-Get out. - He said. She wasn't sure what she just heard. She didn't do anything.

-I said - he yelled and quietly finished by tears. - get out...

She frightened and ran off.