⁌ T h r e e ⁍

H  A R R Y~
We finally reached "our" house after a half hour ride of her napping, she was so cute.
(A/n he's fanboying)
She woke up in the car just as we were stoping, "is this your house s-sir..?" She whispered in her thin voice, after she said that she covered her mouth and fear in her eyes.
"Excuse me?" I questioned,
"I this your house.. D-daddy.?" She said scarcely. "There you go.." I reassured.
"But you will still be punished, I already bought you a ton of clothes. You can go look around, but once you find your room, I want to see you only in the outfit on your bed. Now go." I shooed her away so I can get ready to punish her.

-

M  E  L  O  D  Y~
I'm scared..
Daddy said that he was going to punish me, and I can't find my room, this ginormous house is like a maze! I found a door that had letters scattered around it, it spelled out "Babygirl."
He called me that in the car, so I guess it's my room?
I walked in and the room was so pretty! It was a beautiful pastel shade of purple, and there was plushies all on my queen sized bed with a pastel pink bedset.
Speaking of my bed... I saw what daddy was talking about.
All black lingerie, very revealing.

I got changed in it, I sat on my bed, almost about to cry because I am so scared. I don't even know what daddy is going to do.
-
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!