.F o u r.

UPDATE:
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS IM SO HONORED AND IT HAS COME AO FAR, EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN DEAD FOR SO LONG AND ONLY A COUPLE CHAPTERS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Enjoy ❤️
WARNING: SMUT COMING, IM BAD AT SMUT.
.H A R R Y.
I finish what I was doing, and turn around to walk across the living room to my stairs. I slowly and quietly walk up the stairs to hear subtle crying, sorta turns me on to hear her being that scared of me. I look at her with lust, she's so fucking hot in that lingerie.

.M E L O D Y.
He barged through the door with a paddle, with with a white t-shirt on and jeans, it made me jump a little bit. "Get up." He said in his deep, stern voice. I get up slowly, "faster." He said in almost a yell, he sat down on my bed. "Get over here and lie down facing down." Slightly patting his lap signaling me to lay there. I slowly walk over, as if I was tip-toeing. I lay on his lap facing towards the floor. I saw his masculine hands take the paddle from the cold floor. "Now, every time I spank you princess.." He started.
"You must say count the number of spanks following with 'I'm sorry daddy,' Do you understand babygirl?  He said in his very serious voice. "Y-yes daddy." I stuttered.
.H a r r y.
"Y-yes daddy." She said in a stutter, I raised the paddle up high, following with a hard smack onto her plum, pale flesh. "O-one, I-I'm sorry daddy she said with a high pitch coming toward the end.
.M e l o d y.
"O-one, I-I'm sorry daddy." I felt a lump come in my throat and tear well up in my eyes, I blinked them away, I wanted to be tough for daddy.
-
-
-
-
"Forty! I-I'm sorry daddy!" She screamed with agony. He stopped, he was satisfied with his needs.
.H a r r y.
She got up, with that, I felt absolutely horrible. I saw her tear stained cheeks with a red flushed face. She limped over to her bed, went under the covers, and started to cry. I felt like such a bad person.
She hated me. (A/n: I can't use italics because Wattpad is being a bitch. ;))
AHH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ❤️
IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. <333333
-Genevieve 🖖🏻