.S i x.

.H a r r y.
"I'm glad to hear that princess. I'll leave you to yourself, put something nice on. We're going shopping for some more clothes!"
I wanted my princess to not only get my cock, but to go shopping, I want this is be a make up day so she can forget about what happened yesterday.
-
.M e l o d y.
As daddy left my room, I jumped right up skipping to my dresser, I grabbed my favorite pink pleaded skirt and my favorite white crop top! And of course with my favorite flats. And some high socks. I skipped to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a half bun. When I was done, I ran downstairs and hugged daddy to signal I was ready to go SHOPPING!
"I'm ready to go daddy!" I said in an enthusiastic voice. We went out the door and got into the car, daddy started the car. "If you want the best clothes princess, it's gonna be a while to get there." Daddy said in his sexy, deep voice.
-
-
-
I woke up and we we're at the mall!
Daddy and I walked in, causing stares from people I didn't even know.. "I've never been to a mall before daddy.." I explained.
He looked at me funny.. And then spoke "you haven't?" I shook my head, "well this is going to be the best first mall visit ever!" He exclaimed.
-
-
-
"Daddy! I like this dress!" It was a beautiful pastel pink dress that came down to mid thigh with a button collar. "I'll get it for you princess, find your size and after I want to tell you something." He said in a deep voice, I love his voice! We got to the counter after I found my size, we bought it and went out the store to go sit on a bench to talk.
"I'm going to let you get an outfit for you to wear for me, I'll wait here and you got run off to buy something." He gave me two hundred dollar bills and sent me off. I kissed him and went on my way. I passed by a couple of stores but I didn't really pay attention to the names.. I got to this store I think called Victoria's Secret, and I saw a bunch of lingerie!!
I got white lace lingerie, a sweater and thigh socks.
-
-
I walked back to daddy and saw my bag, "what did you get baby?" As he gripped my waist gaining more stares.
-
As we got home, I started to speed walk to the bathroom as daddy started chasing me. I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside. "Just wait for me to put it on daddy!" I yelled with giggles taking over.
"You're gonna take this pounding I give you tonight princess.." He said demandingly.

Quick chapter, little bit of a cliff hanger. 😂😊
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS OMG I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD GET HERE. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Should I make a new book? Hope you enjoyed the chapter! -Genevieve ❤️