.F i v e.

.H a r r y.
I feel absolutely terrible for doing this to my princess. She wasn't deserving of it. "Way to welcome her you dumb cunt." I mumbled under my breath, I couldn't stop myself from doing it every spank got me more aroused. But she didn't like it at all. "What the fuck Harry!" I yelled to myself.
-
.M e l o d y.
I've been crying for so long now, it aches. "w-why d-did he do t-t-that?" I mumbled with warm tears rolling down my cheeks, soaking my pillow beneath my face. Before I knew it, I drifted off into a deep sleep..
-
-
*Dream*
He came running down the hallway, pounding with every step. I screamed "leave me alone!" I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, it wasn't fast enough. He swept me off my feet and hauled me over his buff shoulders. He threw me onto the bed and started spanking me with a paddle as hard as he could, he wouldn't stop. "Let me go!" I squealed trying to get out of his strong grasp. He put his hand out and came closer and closer to cover my mouth, "Noo!"
*End of dream*
"NOOO!" I shot up from my bed more hot tears came strolling down my cheeks. Constricted pupils. I felt dizzy and nausea came flowing in, Daddy came barging through the door with a very concerned look on his face. Daddy came over and wrapped his arms around my tightly. The nausea went away like a breeze, and I felt safe.
-
-
-
As I got ready for bed, I put daddy's sweatshirt on with just my panties.
Daddy comes over and grabs my tiny waist, I give daddy a long kiss. It was great, I love daddy so much and I can't live without him.
I walk across the hallway and watch daddy in just his plaid boxers.
-
I couldn't sleep, I crept into daddy's room and gently shook him. He turned right around, it looked like he couldn't sleep either, he lifted the duvet up and patted the sheets underneath him signaling him for me to lay there. He wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt safe. I drifted off to sleep with his light breaths hitting against me face.
*Next morning*
I woke up at 9:00 am from the smell of bacon and eggs, Daddy's cooking! I walk down our big staircase and see daddy cooking, he turned around and looked me up and down. I blushed furiously. "You're lucky I'm not fucking you right now, you would be crying and screaming my name to stop, babygirl." He said in his husky voice, it was so hot. I got my food and sat at the table.
*15 minutes later*
I sat next to daddy on the couch, and I thought of his long, hard cock inside my tight little pussy. I was getting wet just thinking of it. I palmed his parts and went down his pants. He had such a big cock! He noticed and looked down, and back at me. He pounced on top of me and we had a long kiss. I loved it, I stood up with my arms and legs wrapped around him, with his big hands cupping my bottom. He kicked my door open gently and threw me on the bed, "wait right here babygirl. Daddy will be right back." He said in his deep, stern voice. "Okay." "Okay.. What?" "Oh. Okay daddy!" I said, I don't want to be spanked like that again.
-
-
Daddy came in with a square packet, and started unbuttoning his jeans and taking off his t-shirt. He looked so hot with his muscular built body, he came over and lightly grabbed my face. "Babygirl, I want to be your first. I want to be inside of you, I want to make love to you." He said in his serious voice. "O-okay daddy." He proceeded to take my panties off and open my legs. "Listen, this might sting a little bit." He explained.
He entered my opening slowly, but carefully.
"I-uh-ah." It hurt so much, I could feel tears rolling down my checks. I wiped them away, I wanted to be tough for daddy. "God damn, you're so tight babygirl." He slightly moaned.
When daddy got deeper into my princess parts, my pain washed away and pleasure began to spread across my body. "Uh-F-faster daddy!" He obeyed my request and began thrusting slightly faster. It turned me on the way our skin was slapping together. "Oh s-shit." Daddy moaned in pleasure. "Say my name princess, I want the neighbors to hear how much fun your having." He said sorta out of breath. "DADDY! FASTER DADDY!" I screamed out in pleasure" His cock was so big! Daddy began going faster and harder, and I couldn't take it. "Mm fuck. Cum for me babygirl." He moaned, I was on the verge. "Daddy! I'm a-bout to.." I stuttered from the pleasing feeling coursing through my body." I got it all over mine and daddy's body. I loved doing this with daddy! "Was that fun princess?" He questioned out of breath, "That. Was, amazing daddy!" It felt so good." I exclaimed.
"I'm glad to hear that baby, I'll leave you to yourself, put something nice on, we're gonna go shopping for some more clothes!" He said excitedly. "Okay, thank you daddy!" I hugged daddy and gave him a long kiss, one for him to remember. I love daddy, I can't possibly live without him.

AHHH OMG THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER MADE WTF! 😂
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE, IM SURE AS HELL PROUD OF IT. DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER? AM I GOOD AT SMUT? LET ME KNOW BY VOTING AND COMMENTING! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
-Genevieve ❤️