So...Booored....

Ciel's pov: 

I sat at my desk with Sebastian  by my side bored as hell. Ever since  we have did most, well all of the jobs from the queen of England, there's nothing  to do these days....Fucking hell! This is ridiculous! I knew Sebastian was bored as well, I could obviously  tell....I looked up at him. "Hey Sebastian..." He looked back down at me. "Yes my lord?" 

At first I didn't know what to say to him but then I thought about Alois  and Claude. "Has Alois called here or sent a letter to me? It's strange  that we haven't heard from them in a while..." Four years in fact. I at least expected the blond to come over when my birthday came those years ago... Sebastian  thought for a moment.  "Oh, yes my lord he has. About for years ago  he called saying that they were going to leave us alone. Something about not wanting to be a problem  to us anymore." I raised my head up which was previously  in my arms. I glared at him slightly. "And your just now telling me about this..." 

Sebastian's pov: 

"Well...yes my lord. He told me not to tell you but here we are." I watched as my lord got up. "Come on Sebastian,  we're going  over there..." I raised a brow but nodded as I got his his coat and cane and hat. Then I walked off, about  to get  the carriage ready, but he stopped me. "You know what Sebastian...don't get the carriage...let's walk, I want to surprise  them both..." I put my hand over my chest and bowed slightly. "Yes my lord" Then we left the Manor and made our way to the Trancy Manor.