Oh well...

Ciel's Pov: 

I was surprised  when Sebastian  said that this was Claude  and not a woman, but when he kicked Sebastian  in the balls...t-that was fucking  hilarious! I covered my mouth trying  not to laugh out loud  but- "BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Sebastian's Pov: 

I yelled in pain. "MY BLUEBERRIES!" I let go of Claude  and slid to the floor holding my dick. What  the hell, I know you all would scream in pain if this happened to you too! Then it's even worse  because  the young  lord is just standing there laughing  his bratty little ass off! 

I looked up at Claude  who was just glaring daggers at me. The look on his face said: Touch me like that again  and your dead. I managed to  smirk through the pain and thought in my head: hm~ feisty  claude~ I like it~. He glared more at me like he knew what I was thinking. Then after  the Lord finished  laughing, we heard footsteps  running  down the stairs. "Claude! What the hel-!" 

Alois's  Pov: 

I froze in the middle of  my sentence. I looked and was surprised  to see Ciel and Sebastian here. I thought  in my head: Why are they here?! I saw Ciel panting for breath, Sebastian  standing back up, and Claude  looking  back at me. "Why are they here Claude..." I asked calmly playing off my inner expressions. He was about to say something but Ciel interrupted  him. "We came here to see you two...mind telling us why you two haven't spoken to us in four fucking  years?!" He raised his voice. I looked at him, he has gotten taller than  me somehow, his hair is a little longer and only a bit darker and like when we were kids; he still wears that eyepatch. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he stood right in front of me and grabbed my face.

"Well Alois?!" He said to me. I smacked his hand away and looked slightly  up at him with a blank stare. "That's really none of your business..." He growled slightly. "Oh well! You better tell me!" I stood there for a second...then walked off..."......"