Fine....we'll tell you...

Ciel's Pov :

I growled. How dare he just walk off! I ran to him and grabbed his arm and yanking him back in the process. "Damn it Alois! Just tell me!" He glared  and closed his eyes but sighed. "Fine..." 

Claude's  Pov: 

Wait...did the highness just say fine to telling Ciel about  why we haven't talked to them in a while? I hope I don't have to talk in this....I really don't  want to  talk about it....

Sebastian's Pov : 

Oh I wanna hear this~ I went over to Claude and  put my arm on him to hold myself up. He looked at me and pushed me off. "Oh come on~ My dick still hurt and it hurts to walk still~" I said slightly  smirking, trying to  make myself  seem sincere. He sighed. "Fine..." He let me come back over. I smirked and hugged his hips pulling him close then I breathed on his neck. "Thanks~..." 

I felt him shiver. "Nope..." He shoved me off and and looked away blushing. "Oh baby~ Come on~" I could practically the blush all over his face. Then he growled. "Shut the fuck up Sebastian!" I was about  to say something  back but Ciel interrupted me. "Shut it Sebastian..." I nodded. "Yes my lord..."

Alois's Pov: 

I began the story. "Oh, so it was after you all left the ball we had four years ago  at your manor. You remember  how we ruined the whole thing... how I tried to kill Ms.Elizabeth and make Claude kill the others, you called friends...I loved you Ciel but then I realized that you would never feel the same. So after everything  and you both got rid of us, we came back here.." 

Claude's  pov: 

"We believed it would  be  better if we never saw or talked to each other anymore... but here you both are...talking to  us once again...." I finished  the story off...