Us

Alois's Pov: 

I messed with Claude's hair. It's so soft. His hair does seem to grow fast. It's all the way down his back, he wanted to cut it but I ordered  him not. He sighed. "Your highness....will you leave my hair alone" I let go. "Fine fine..."

 It's been four years since we've  seen Sebastian  and Ciel. I'm glad they don't have to deal with us anymore and I'm sure they are to. Their probably out somewhere living their lives. I sighed and stretched. "Claude, do me a favor and go make me some soup...I'm hungry.." He bowed, his hair connecting with the floor as he put a hand over his chest. "Yes your highness..." Then he left. 

Claude's  pov:

 I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, I was about to start his food when I heard a knock on the door. "Hm...who could that be? Hannah and the triplets are on vacation so I canted be them..." I thought  as I walked to the door and slowly  opened it. My eyes widen as I saw lord Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian. They looked at me then Ciel spoke. "Are you new here ma'am?..." I thought  for a second to why he said ma'am, then I realized that I  looked kinda like a female  with the hair and all...

I glared a bit and was about to say something  but Sebastian  grabbed  my face and pulled it close. My eyes widened.  "My lord, this isn't a  female~ it's claude~" He said as he pulled me closer, I gasped softly and out of reflex...kicked him in the testicles...