10) Jake's Play Time

50 votes until next chapter

Jake’s Play Time

            I sat in the control room overlooking where I had left Jade a day ago. One more day and her punishment would be over. All yesterday she fought and screamed, today she was just still. Not moving. Not screaming. Just still. I watched her silence more than her tantrum. I rubbed Raven’s blade fondly. I couldn’t figure her out. She interests me because when I thought she was going to go right she went left.

            I heard a scream and I turned and look at the monitor. The new cameras that I put up were much better than before. I could see Jake in crystal clear details as he dragged some girl inside the fun house by the hair kicking and screaming. I have seen Jake work before. Have seen the after math of what he has done. I have seen the frozen look of pain and fear on their faces. But to witness his madness firsthand, that was something I had yet to do.

            I grabbed my mask and Raven and left the room going to the room that I had given Jake.  He was strapping the girl down to a table when I came in. He looked up at me for a moment. Then back down at the crying girl.

            “Aren’t you lucky to have Mr. Reaper come and see you die?” Jake whispered to her and she broken and gave wave to fresh new tears. “I need my tools.” Jake said looking at me and I nodded as he walked out the room to go get them. The girl pulled against the strapped and cried out when they bit down into her. She was a sad little thing. All the power had been taken from her. The ones I bring to the Fun House still have hope. Win the game keep your life. What did she have? She knew that she was going to die.

            “Please.” She begged as she looked at me. “Please…he’s crazy. He’s insane please help me.” She said and I titled my head to the side looking down at her. I knew this girl. She was in my class. She was on the cheer squad. She was one of Alyssa friends. Her best friend in fact.

            “How did you end up with Jake?” I asked and she licked her lips.

            “We were hanging out. Just making out. I thought he was hot. I thought we were going to have fun.”

            “Are you not having fun?”

            “PLEASE!” she yelled louder giving way to tears again. Nothing even happened yet and she was in tears.

            “You would be with Jake even after he rejected you best friend. What kind of person are you Sara?” I asked and she stiffened when I knew her name.

            “What do you know about it?” she hissed out.

            “I know that you’re a whore. And whores deserve to die.” I said and smiled under my mask when Jake came back with his tools. He looked at me then at the girl and laughed.

            “I do hope you were being nice to our guest.” Jake said and I gave a laugh.”

            “First class host.” I mocked as he brought a tray over and laid out his things. So many shiny knives laid out in front of him. Knives and needles and jars of liquids. Jake killed only because he enjoy the power and pain that he had over others.

            “This is going to hurt you much more then it hurts me.” Jake promised and put on some gloves as he went to work. He picked up a jar first using a dropper to it up and then holding on of the girl’s eyes opened. He held the dropper above her eyes. One bead of liquid hanging off Sara had no choice but to look at it. To watch it as he hung in substance above her. Know thank when it dropped surly pain was going to follow.