love at first sight

Zendaya POV

"Bye mom and dad" I said. My mom dad are going on a business trip for 3 weeks and I'm home alone and lonely so I decided to call my best friend Bella "hi Bella whats up". "On my way to dance practice so call you later" she said and we hung up. I decided to call my other best friend to see what she's doing. "Hey Deja what's up?" I said. "Im out of town right now" she said. "Oh ok well call me when you get back" I said and I hung up.

Since all my friends are busy I'm going to go to the park to read my book. When I got to the park I sat on the grass and read my book for an hour then decided to lay down and stare at the sky.

After that I got up and packed my stuff and headed for my car. On my way to my car I was reaching in my purse for my phone and wasn't looking and bumped into a guy and felt on my butt.

Trevor Jackson POV

Hi I'm Trevor and I'm 17 and I live with my mom and dad. When I want to clear my mind I go for walks in the park.

As I'm walking I got a text so I took my phone out and read the text. As I'm walking and trying to respond to the text I accidentally bumped into a girl and she falls on her butt.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said and pull my hand out so she can grab it. She looks up and I see this beautiful girl that I think I already want to marry. "Its ok" she saids and gets up on her own. "I'm Trevor and I'm sorry" I said. "I'm zendaya and it's not all your fault I wasn't looking either" she saids.

"Well sorry again" I said and she just smiled. "Can I get your number" I asked. "You move fast but sure" she said and writes her number my hand.

"I got to go but text me" she saids and walked away.

When I got home I put her number in my phone but I didn't text her yet I didn't want to seem thirsty.

After 3 days I decided to text her to ask her to hang out.

Trevor- hey this is Trevor from the park and I want to know if you want to hang out sometimes.

Zendayas POV

I was feeding not my dogs when I seen my phone light up and I got a text. i got a text form Trevor asking to hang out. I texted him back and said yes but I'm bringing some friends.

When me and my friends made it to dave and busters I seen Trevor standing by the game. "Hey Trevor" I said and he turned around.

3 hours later

After hanging out and playing games and getting to know each other I think I'm starting to like him.