Chapter 12

Zendaya

I can't believe I just kiss him and liked it. I pulled away from him and said I shouldn't have did that we just kissed. I have to go I will finished the project myself and I ran out the door and he followed me I kept going and he kept running toward me and I kept running away from him.

"No need of following me trevor I said because I got tried"

"I sorry zendaya I was dumb and stupid but I still love you"

"Trevor-I was cut from by I guy who look mad and said give me your money or I will shot you he put I gun up I was scared because I didn't have any money.

"Don't shot her shot me"

" you don't have to do this trevor but he was already in front of me"

I man didn't care and shot he shot trevor in the should blood when everywhere I scream because there was blood on me. Before I knew it the police came and got the man and the trevor to the hospital. The next day I when to school and all of trevor friends was mad at me.

After School I when to the hospital and checked on trevor before I could walk in the room his mom and dad told me I wasn't allowed to come in because I the reason why he got shot i looked past them and trevor was watching tv and look fine.

"let her in"

they moved out  the way and when to the waiting room.

"I am sorry Trevor"

"it not your fault I got in front of you"

"wait u don't look hurt and bout to die"

"The doctor said I will be fine"

I came and sat down next to him and said sorry again. zendaya stop saying sorry it not your fault. we was face to face. well got lots of homework to do so bye trevor.

2 days later

My dad called me

"Hi daddy"

"hi honey me and mom is staying longer because one of our clients are having a baby so I friend of mine will let you saty at there house"

"but dad I am a teenager I can stay by my self"

"just stay there z"

"ok who is it"

"trevor mom"

"what why daddy"

"got to go sugarplum she picking you up today"

The house phone ringed i answer it

yes

"this is trevor mom and i am on my way"

"ok i said depressing"

I packed really fast and I hearded a car beep and when outside and trevor gradded my bag thanks i said. I got in the back seat and his mom asked me what wrong well to be honest i want to stay at home. well it probably just trevor. I didnt say anything back. in the guest room i pulled my labtop out and minding my own bussiness and trevor mom telled me she going to the store so it just me and trevor.

5 minutes later

A knock at the door and its trevor yes i said. he closed the door behind him why i do that. no reason open it trevor he opened the door and came over to me and sat next to me on the bed. i want that kiss to be history trevor and he looked at me and kissed me and we start making out and he got on top of me and kissed my neck and i moaned and then his mom opened the front door and he ran into his room and i acted like nothing happen but i wanted to go kissed trevor again. I forget my money she said and left again. Trevor walked back in my room and kissed me and got back on top of me and kissed my neck again. I got on top of him and kissed him and his neck and his hands was on my butt. I was really enjoying the moment. he took his shirt and I could this was going to far so I told him we better stop and he agreed.