chapter 14

Zendaya (this whole chapter is in zendaya POV and the next is in trevor)

I can't believe I kissed him. You like me you like me trevor teased. ok no need to be childish Trevor I didn't say I didn't like you I don't think you deserve me. Oh stop the bullshit you know you want he said pointing to his body. I want this Conversation to end I said leaving the room. What about your car he said. I can live without it. But it Friday night don't your want to be with your friends he said. I need to study. I studied for one hour until I got sleepy and lay my head in my pillow and went to sleep. I woke up at 12 in the morning and went to get something to drink and in the kitchen someone touch me and I hit them with a pan. Trevor stop coming up behind me in the dark. I sorry ms.like to hit. He if I could check his homework. Fine

I follow him to his bedroom and got his homework. Ok number one right number two right..... It all right. What you cheat off of. Nothing he said. Whatever and walked away until trevor said thank you stupid. I not the stupid one who need a person in the same grade to check there paper. I slap him and he fell. I tried to walk away but he trip me and I fell on top of him. 

Trevor I know what you trying to do and it not going to work I said and I got up. Oh zendaya he said getting up I know you want me stop being a stubborn little baby he said. I being a baby and walked out the room and he follow me and pushed to a wall and corner me and put his lips on mine. Move trevor not until you kiss me back he said. R u making me. Well not if you want to stay like this. I kissed his cheek. U happy now. No I meant on the lips. I kissed him on the lips. Now move. Nah I like making u mad he said. The front door opened and he moved. Act normal he told me. Hey guys your still up. It not that late he said. Zendaya why u up. Trevor keeps annoying me. What she lieing he said. Trevor go to bed and zendaya go to bed Trevor mom said. Goodnight Mrs.Jackson. In the morning bella called me and asked me to Starbucks. I told her to meet me at mine house. I got to my house before she did and went inside and feed my dogs but seem like somebody was already because they had food and was happy. Bella showed up and I hoped in her car.

Hey bella. Hey zendaya bella said. When we got to Starbucks we ordered iced coffe and sat down and sart telling each other cheesy jokes. *laughs* what do you call a fake noodle a impasta. Bella was laughing so hard she knock her drink in your lap. Bella let me help you. I got up and grab some napkins and help her and I was cracking up at the same time. When I was done I sat down and saw trevor with another girl and bella got up and when over there and I had to chase her. Hey stupid she said to trevor. Bitch who you calling stupid trevor said. Who you calling a bitch I pitched in. Shut up your just the help trevor said. I went back to my table and got my iced coffe and poured it on his head. Though you was thirsty I said like a rich girl. Me and bella ran out Starbucks laughing. We went shopping and went out to eat and hanged out at Alex house did she took me home and when she left I walked to trevor house they gave me a key. When I walked in they were sitting in the living room waiting for me.

I rolled my eyes and said what going on. zendaya come sit down his mom said. I walked over to the couch and sat down. zendaya you really hurt trevor feeling by pouring iced coffe in his hair. what he called me the help and called bella a bitch. well guys work it out. I don't have to your not my parents and he not my brother so I don't have to do anything you say. I ran into the room and shut the door and put my headphones on and start listening to music. until trevor poured water on me to get me back. son of a bitch and ran out the house. I cooled down and he tried to say sorry but I ignored him. I hate you trevor. come zendaya he said trying to talk to me when I was in the kitchen wiping my phone off because it got wet from the water. he put his arm around my waist and I tried to get out of it but he strong. let me go. to get loose I turned around and kissed him and he let go and I  ran and trip over a chair and fell and he helped me up and I kissed me and I kissed him back but stop trevor who was that girl with you at starbucks. she was my social studies partner and we were working on a project. ok whatever just kiss me I said and he leaned in and kissed me. we were making out in the living room until I said we should stop. no you always want to stop he said. so what I want to I said sissy. and you aint nobody daddy I said. not yet he said. hahaha very funny trevor. I was just playing crazy.

*I might make a sequel to this book with a NEW character*