chapter 10

Trevor POV

wake up trevor time for school mom said ok I getting up. I wanted to be simple for school since it Tuesday. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and took a shower and I put a nike shirt on that said Don't sweat my swag and some jeans on and some bred 11. I left my house and picked heather up and we rode school. trevor will you be my boyfriend. I though about zendaya but she not feeling me so I said yes. yay she kissed me really fast and hoped out the car and left. I got out the my car and start walking when I seen zendaya with her friend laughing.

Zendaya POV

I sat down next to trevor and listened to the teacher. Teacher: ok class you will work with the person sitting next to you for a project. that just great I have to work with trevor. ok trevor I will do the project myself and put your name on it. he gave me a look like no. ok we will do it together but you cant hit on me. fine he said I have a girlfriend isn't that great I said like a baby. he rolled his eyes and said we will meet after school at my house. I though about it and agreed.  I walked out the classroom to meet up with Alex.(Bella is sick) hey how was your first period class Alex good your ugg I going to trevor house after school to work on this stupid project. you should give him other try. he just dance with another girl. it more than that you just don't know. whatever daya let go to are next class. at lunch Brandon came over and sat with me and Alex back in the day we was the three bestfriends. after lunch I wented to my honor class with Alex and then took her home and went to trevor house.

Trevor POV

I was watching tv with heather when somebody knock on the door. I opened it and it was zendaya oh I forgot about this let take a raincheck. she looked inside and smiled and said you going to blow me off for your girlfriend no I getting a good grade on this and she pushed me out the doorway and walked inside. hi heather said hi I am zendaya heather frowned because she know about me and zendaya everyone did. you still dating her trevor. no we have to work on a science project together. heather left so me and zendaya came be alone. ok zendaya let go to my bedroom she grabbed my arm as I walked upside no at the table trevor I rolled my eyes and walked to the table. you know zendaya you have a great pushed and you came grab good. whatever trevor let just work. I could tell she had Justin bieber perfume on because my sister wear it. somebody still like Justin bieber she look at me and said shut up at least he a gentleman. whatever I said I was sorry zendaya. she put her pencil down and looked at me and said this I saying this one time and one time only I forgive you. what I said standing up I waited two months for this three words and now you saying it she stood up and crossed her arms and said at least I said I forgive you and haven't told anybody about you hitting me not even my parents or friends. wait why didn't you tell anybody. because it not there business and I didn't want you to go to jail cause my parents would call the cops. you care about me zendaya. no I just nice like that she got louder. whatever don't raise your voice at me. you cant tell me what to do. I leaving trevor your impossible to work with. fine don't have to tell me twice she said.

zendaya POV

I got home and called Bella to see if she ok. bell you ok yes be at school 2morrow ok bye bell bye z. It was 7pm and my parents wasn't here so I went downstairs and another note. NOTE: zendaya me and your dad are going to Africa for two weeks we left 200 dollars for you to spend on food and needs love ya. they always going to Africa wish they would quit there traveling job and be stay at home parents. I went to McDonald and got a salad. I got home and lay on my stomach on my bed and watched tv and ate my salad. after my dinner I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I decided to call it a night.