Chapter One

"Wait, you don't know..." I asked and he nodded his head. "Wait, I don't know what..." He asked confused and set Mira down once I had finished. "Madara....he's...he's your father." I told him and his eyes widened. "Wait, does that mean you're not Uchiha or we're half Uchiha. Or are you actually Uchiha."

"No sweetie, I'm not. I'm an Uzumaki. Remember when Pein attacked the village, well he was my Father." I told him and he looked confused. "Why, why wouldn't you tell us.." He asked tears streaming down his face.

"Yuri, you idiot. Mom had it worse than us. How would you feel if you had to see Aoi die, and live on and never get to meet her in the after life. And you had two bratty kids who could never know who their Dad was, knowing they couldn't handle it. Mom loves Dad, and she'll never be able to be with him." Mira spoke hitting Yuri, but came over and hugged me.

"Thanks sweetie." I said and kissed the top of her head. "But, did you love Dad, Hashimara always told us how much you and Dad were in love."

"How did you guys...I mean you two seem so different. You're so nice and not sadistic." Yuri said and we stood up shook a bit of the dust off of him and help me up while Kakashi pulled Mira up. "Mira and I are very different, what are you implying?" Kakashi said and Mira leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Kakashi has a point. But, Madara...he can be sweet and nice. When I had Mira he wouldn't let me out of his sight. He stayed with me for fifteen hours after I had her. But then he...had something's he had to do." I told them and I got an awe from Mira.

"What happened." Yuri demanded and Mira hit him a little. "That's...that's for anoth-" I was interrupted by Naruto, am I glad he was here though, Mira cannot know about the legend.

"Hey, the Kages are here, they're demanding to see all of you." Naruto said and we walked over there.

"Mira, if they ask you to pick a side, you better damn well pick their side, it's safer. I'm immortal and so is your father currently. Don't leave your child, if you pick ours...well that won't happen." I told her, grabbing her arm, she just nodded her head, tears forming in her eyes. "It's okay sweetie, but I can't leave your father. I refuse to." In told her and she blinked back her tears and stood up straight, becoming taller than she was to me.

"Who's side are you on, she's a criminal, but due to your help in the past we may be able to reconsider." Tsunade spoke and I shook my head. I turned though when I heard a skid, it was Madara. "Wow." He quietly mumbled and looked at Mira and Yuri. Mira's eyes widened, she realized how much she looks like him, they have the same hair and they were built pretty similarly. Yuri is too, Yuri has his eyes and nose.

Madara walked over to me, causing the Kages to flinch slightly. "Is it really them..." He whispered in my ear facing away from all of them and placing his hand on my hip bone. "Yes, they look exactly like you." I whisper hissed in a teasing tone. "Prove it." He said again and I rolled my eyes.

I activated my rinnegan and looked at Mira and Yuri with one eye closed, signaling them to activate their sharingan, not the mangekyo. They both activated and I nudged Madara slightly. He turned and saw them, his emotions didn't change though. He turned back to me and grabbed my hip and pulled me back a bit, me walking backwards and him away from the Kages and our children.

"I'll give you a day to plan, after that I'll be back." Madara said and used Kami to teleport us away.

>>Mira's Point of View

No, Madar...I mean Dad just took mom away, what am I going to do without her, she's been her my life...I can't do anything without her, she's taught me everything I know, there's so much more I need to learn too. "Mir, are you okay?" Kakashi asked grabbing one of my hands. "Uh...yeah.."