Chapter 1

*TOBIAS POV*
Today is the day I dread every year for the past two years. Beatrice Prior, the love of my life, taken from me by a coward. A coward who doesn't remember his name, David. That day tore me, I finally thought that war will end, and Tris and I would finally be together, properly, without running away.

I walk around the dark corridors of the Bureau, thinking if I'm ever going to leave.

I have my own house, just outside Chicago. My mother, Evelyn, comes to visit me every now and then to keep me company.

'Hey Four' I hear a loud and annoying girl behind me. Christina.

'Today is the day' she sighs. All I can do is stare at the floor. The anniversary is today and I can't stop thinking about it.

'She loved you, ya' know. It wasn't your fault, stop doubting yourself'. She's been saying that ever since I left Tris on that hospital table, lifeless and cold.

I feel the courage to speak up, 'it feels like she's here, it's like I can sense her..' Then there was an ear piecing scream, a girls scream. It sounds like... It can't be...

Tris.
----------------
*TRIS POV*
My head is aching so much. I can't feel my arms or legs and it feels like I'm on a hard, cold table.

I can't remember what has happened or why I feel like this.
Then it all comes back to me; I was shot... By David... After I stopped the memory serum from going over Chicago.

How am I feeling things? I'm suppose to be dead.

'Beatrice Prior, can you hear me?' a dark, croaky voice takes over my head, where am I?

//BEEP BEEP BEEP//

What is that? Who's touching me?

I slowly open my eyes and I am shocked with who I see.