Chapter 16

*TOBIAS POV*
I don't usually sympathise for traitors. But for Tris I'll mourn with her.
Somehow they're here. How could it be possible I don't know. Seeing Caleb's body reminded me of Tris, lifeless and cold.
'What are we going to do?' Zeke asks. If it is the bureau we need to take action... And fast before anyone else dies. 'We need everyone here for a meeting, we need to discuss ideas, where's Tris and Christina?' I ask, Tris has been very isolated from me at the moment. I hope she's ok. Of course she's not her brother was murdered.
'I have no idea, I think they are in the truck' Cara replies. In the truck. They could be killed. Omg.
I run out of the building and see two females in the truck. Phew.
<BANG>
I hear a gun shot, Tris looks at me wide eyed, Christina screams.
I start to feel a burning sensation on my arm. They shot me. I feel the blood trickle down and drip on the ground. I hear a gun click and dart behind a bin. I'm unarmed. S***.
<BANG>
Who is that?
'GEORGE SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE' I hear a man speak. George?
I see Tris, I use my hands to tell her to kneel down.
I wait for 5 minutes and nothing.
I start to hear footsteps on the gravel and I clasp my hand over my mouth to stop the sound of breathing.
I peak my head over the edge of the bin and notice a man, no younger that 20, holding a gun, dressed in black.
It's not a bureau solider.
'SAM THERES NO ONE HERE ARE YOU SURE?' The man shouts. I glance at him once more, I recognise the face, similar to.. Tori. It's George.
'George?' I speak, before I rise out of hiding to face him. His face is blank, a gun is drawn to my chest.
'Who are you? Why are you here?' He responds, doesn't he recognise me from the bureau?
'I'm Tobias Eaton, we met at the Bureau after we escaped from Chicago' he smiles. 'Tobias?' He repeats. 'Yeah, Tris and everyone is here' he looks puzzled 'Tris? David killed her? How is she here?' 'She was in a coma..' Then I hear Tris and Christina climb out of the truck.
George's mouth opens. 'Tris it's good to see you again' he smiles 'George.. Tori's brother... Hey' he goes for a hug and I glare at him. I know he doesn't like her in that way but still.