【First Impressions】

What's up ningens

What's up ningens. Welcome to my new reader-insert series. Let me explain to you some of the guidelines or whatever beforehand.

.。.:*☆Each miracle will have their own story between the reader, and all of them are separate from one another. All of the stories are happening at different times, different locations, etc.

.。.:*☆Every chapter will continue the story between the reader and miracles. But, I will include AU's (aka "Alternate Universe") where the scenario doesn't follow the story. I'll put that in the chapter title though (@ ^ _ ^)

.。.:*☆ You are older than the Miracles.

.。.:*☆You can request scenarios. That'd actually help a lot ╰(*'︶'*)╯

Also, warning you beforehand; I curse sometimes.

I'll be waiting for you on the other side ;)

Akashi is the head of the student council and is surprisingly the first ever first-year to become the president

Akashi is the head of the student council and is surprisingly the first ever first-year to become the president. He's a very ambitious guy who has Rakuzan's student body in his hands; he plans to make the school possess an organized, prestigious, strict, and tidy lifestyle.

Half of that was a lie; that's just how he saw himself.

In reality, he wasn't actually the president, he was the vice-president because he lost the campaign. Apparently, his emperor eye can't help him persuade a few hundred people to vote for him, bummer.

Today was his first day in office, and it was time to meet that bastard that he lost to. He walked into the student council room, expecting his formidable rivals to await him. Instead, it was an absolute dumpster parade.

The room looked like a delinquent hideout; worn down, dusty, dull, and he wasn't even sure if he walked into the right place. The entire room looked completely different from the clean hallways of the school.