【He Falls for You】

At the end of the first quarter, all of the students' midterm exam scores went out

At the end of the first quarter, all of the students' midterm exam scores went out. Everyone was looking at the top fifty students of each year.

As always, Akashi is always on the top of the grade.

"GPA of 4.5; as predicted" He stated to himself while walking away from the crowd. He stumbled upon the second years' results and saw that you got a higher score than him.

"Yo! The president has the highest grade in the entire school!"

"That score is like. . .impossible!"

Akashi looked at the ground, remembering the feelings he felt that night. He thought of it as the feeling of inferiority, and it's been bothering him.

He came to the realization that you weren't some reckless nutcase with no flare. He had a hard time accepting it, but he started to acknowledge your wits and style as a leader.

"I have a strong opponent to deal with outside of basketball. I never get to have a break" He smirked in excitement.

"That's our vice! Top of the grade as always," You grinned in amusement as you walked towards him.

"Of course. Even though it's still lower than yours, I will definitely catch up and surpass you, President" He smiled determinedly, with his eyes filled with passion.

Your eyes widened in surprise that he didn't say 'President' in his sarcastic tone this time.

"I'll be looking forward to that day, Kohai-kun" You returned a genuine smile.

His heart pounded rapidly as his stomach was tied up in knots, "What is this?" He thought.

He loosened up as he finally took the hint, "I see what's happening. I can't believe it. . ." He hopelessly smiled.