【Continuation】

"Say, Akashi-kun, how will you overthrow (Y/N)-san for presidency?" The secretary asked with her usual cheerful smile

"I just have to show that everything she does as the president, I can do better" He replied plainly.

"That's going to be tough. Not only that the Prez is an annoying genius, the student body really likes her" The treasurer said while reading an ecchi manga.

"True, she was also the vice president last year so everyone knows who she is. You pretty much came out of nowhere" The GA manager explained.

"I get it. From being a vice president, you'll eventually get promoted to the official president. And that's how she got here. But that's not how I do things, just letting you know," Akashi replied.

"Very interesting!" The secretary clapped.

"Tch, (Y/N) really has a tough cookie to deal with" The GA Manager grunted.

"Speaking of her, what kind of president is constantly late for the daily meeting?"

"An irresponsible president...."

The third-years grunted as Akashi stayed silent.

After a while, you walked into the room.

"You're late, "President" Akashi said without looking at you.

"I'm not late, everyone is just early--damn I am late!" You shrieked in surprise after looking at the clock.

"What made you so late?" The treasurer asked.

"It was Fuyuwara-san and her art club again. They always have trouble with their clubroom since things constantly go missing. I felt like fixing the problem before doing anything else" You said as you stretched your arms out and walked towards your desk.

"Thanks to you, our daily meeting came with a late start" Akashi replied.

"It'll only take five minutes" You grinned free-spiritly "Say, Kohai-kun, I've been wondering about how you manage basketball practice and student council duties in one day."

"From 2:30 to 5:00, I do my council assignments and scouting. I use the time afterwards for practice" He replied.