You/They see Them/ You Naked

Bruce

You were in the lab yet again and continuing your serum. There was one equation that you continued to get wrong. It irritated you to no end but you were determined to finish it. Today would not be the day though. The equation had once again stumped you. With a sigh, you stood and stretched your aching muscles. "JARVIS?" You called while gathering everything together. "Yes Ms. (l/n)?" The AI asked. "Save and backup my work will you?" "Of course ma'am. Goodnight." "Goodnight JARVIS." You replied before walking towards Bruce's room. It was a nightly routine you both had. You knew he was still up despite the late hours. You didn't knock as you went in. That was a mistake. Your (e/c) eyes widened and a blush went all the way down your chest. Bruce was there with nothing but a towel...that he was currently using to dry his wet hair. He turned to look at you and your eyes couldn't help but wander down. Once you realized what you were doing, you squeaked and slapped your hand over your eyes. "I'm so sorry Bruce!" You hurriedly left the room and closed the door behind yourself. What you didn't know was that despite being thoroughly embarrassed, Bruce had noticed your eyes drift down and widen a fraction. He returned to drying himself off with a small smirk on his face.

Bruce had figured out the answer to a complex set equations on the scepter that had him stumped for days. He was so proud of his work that he ran to your room to show you. What he wasn't expecting was to see you looking at your naked form in the mirror. He saw your front in the mirror and his mouth immediately fell open. He thought you were beautiful. You eventually noticed him gawking and blushed redder than a tomato. "Bruce!" You squeaked before diving towards the bathroom. He blushed as well and quickly left the room. He stood outside of the door for a second, cursing himself for not knocking. He apologized to you every time he saw you for the next week.

Bucky
You came back from your part time job you were able to find as a cashier. Your patience had never been as tested as much as it had at that job. Now you were just tired and ready to go complain to Bucky about your day while he massaged your shoulders. What you weren't expecting when you opened the door, was to see Bucky doing push ups...naked. You froze in the doorway and he looked up at you. You stared at each other for a solid ten seconds before you blushed and promptly turned around. You closed the door behind yourself and took out your phone to call him. He answered on the first ring. "Did I really just see what I saw?" You asked.

He had come back from the gym and was on his way back home. You were home and soaking in the bath in the time you had to yourself. You loved him, you did, but he could get a bit much at times. You sighed before taking a deep breath and plunging your head underwater to meditate. It was a good thing you could hold your breath for as long as you could. It wouldn't work if you couldn't. Bucky came in the house and immediately went for the bathroom. He didn't like greeting you sweaty. The bathroom door was open and he walked in before freezing. He was wondering why the bath was filled with water and you weren't in it. It was at that moment you sat up and took a deep breath. You turned to see Bucky standing there and looking at every inch of exposed skin. You blushed and submerged yourself yet again. Your hand rose out of the water and pointed towards the door. He wasted no time in following your order. He was blushing for the rest of the day.

Clint
You were in the vents again, trying to find something that Clint had hidden from you. He knew how easily you got lost in these damn things. You were sure it had been at least an hour. You saw something from the corner of your eye and turned. A sound of triumph left you as you found your favorite pair of batons. You attached them back to your suit and started to try and navigate your way back out. After a while, things started to look familiar. This was the way you came when you first got lost in here. It didn't take you long to find your way to Clint's room. What you saw had your mouth falling open in shock. Steam was coming from the bathroom behind a very naked Clint. Your eyes couldn't stop roaming all over him. Apparently all of him was fit. Finally, you were able to stop ogling him when he grabbed his towel from his bed. You quickly, and quietly turned around and tried to find another way. You never told him you saw him for his sake. You did like what you saw though. No one could resist those arms.