He Grows on You (Tony Drabble)

23. I will punch you in the dick.  Requested By: sommerpark

Working at Stark Tower was an amazing opportunity. Because of your experience and knowledge, it was easy for you to advance from your low level position to the highest in your unit, department, and all other workers. It was a great honor that you never would have dreamed of getting. You knew that you deserved it though. You worked damned hard to be where you were and nothing was going to stop you from moving even further up.

However, getting up to your position as quickly as you did, did have its downfalls. Well, it was only one downfall really, and that was Tony Stark himself. Once he saw that someone was out doing all of his other workers in less than a year, he just had to come and meet you for himself. To say he was surprised that it was you was an understatement. At first he thought you were joking, but after handing him his ass on a scientific platter, he was bewitched.

After that first meeting, he didn't seem to want to leave you alone. At least twice a week, he made it his job to come and see you at your office. Sometimes he'd bring you lunch or even little gadgets that he'd made specifically for you. Though you were flattered and thankful you'd always turn down his requests of taking you on a date. For some reason though, he refused to give up. Never had you met a man as persistent as Tony Stark.

It had been months since your first meeting, and he was still trying to get you on a date. Maybe you would have said yes, had he not continued with the overly sexual flirting. He'd been around you so long that you'd gotten used to him and built some kind of forced friendship. You didn't even notice it happening, but suddenly you were finding it easier and easier to talk to him as if he was a normal person. He was, but you still had to keep in mind that he was your superior. As he came in more and more though, that was starting to get a little fuzzy.

"Hey there (f/n); my favorite employee." He greeted while walking into your office like he owned the place. He did, but that wasn't the point.

You only sighed while glancing up at him. "What is it now Tony? Please tell me you aren't going to offer to let me see your penthouse again?"

He took the seat in front of your desk and picked up one of the gadgets that he had gifted you. "Well technically I wanted to show you the bed inside of the penthouse. I'm sure I'd keep your focus on something else." He winked at you and you blinked back, completely unamused.

"I will punch you in the dick." You said with a straight face.

He laughed and looked back down at the gadget. "Sassy...I like it. Though I wouldn't mind it, I didn't come down here for that. I came to ask if you would finally go on a date with me." You were about to shoot him down as you normally did, but he cut you off. "Look, hear me out. I really do like you, and that's a lot coming from me. Other than take you to bed and do dirty things to your body, I want to spend time with you; take you places; buy you nice things...er, nicer things. That top really does look good on you, but that's beside the facts. Just one date is all I'm asking for." He said while giving you a sincere look.

You stared at him in silence; just thinking it over. As you were about to answer, he cut you off. "I'll fire you if you don't say yes." Your eyes went wide.

"What?!"

"I'm serious. You always use the excuse that I'm your boss. So if you're fired, then I'm no longer your boss; therefore there would be no reason to tell me no." Ugh, you really hated that smirk that he had on his face right now.

With a small sigh, you logged out of your computer and grabbed your purse. "Fine. One date, and nowhere too fancy, okay?"

His smile was beaming as he stood along with you. His hand was hovering near your lower back as he led you out of the room. "No promises sweet cheeks." He said while lowering his shades. You could only roll your eyes with a small smile. He was an asshole sometimes.