You Beat Them At A Game

Bruce
You smiled sweetly at Bruce as he stared intently down at the board. Playing chess was like a second nature to you. Apparently that wasn't the case for Bruce. He was down to only a few pieces while you still had the majority of yours. "Having some trouble there?" You asked teasingly. He frowned but didn't look up from the board. "Im just fine thank you very much." He said with a smirk. He'd just taken your pawn. You smiled even wider as he took the trap. You moved your knight while keeping eye contact with him. "Checkmate." His eyes went wide as he saw there was no place for him to move without his piece getting taken. He sighed defeatedly and took your other knight instead of wasting a move. "Go ahead. End me." He said in a playful sad voice. You chuckled and took his King. "I win!" You gloated a little and he rolled his eyes. When you pecked his lips, he blushed and forced himself to not look at Tony, who was in the lab with the both of you. Thankfully he wasn't even paying attention. "What was that for?" He asked. "I'm happy that I beat you, duh. That and I like Blushing Bruce more than Sulking Bruce." He blushed a little more but frowned. "I was not sulking." He defended. You rolled your eyes. "Tell that to a mirror buddy."

Bucky
You looked down at the controller in confusion as you just randomly pressed buttons and moved the...stick thingy. It was some fighting game on the screen that Bucky insisted for you to play. You only agreed because he looked so excited and you couldn't turn down that face. As soon as you started playing, Bucky won the first round with a smug smile. You won the second one one complete accident. Now it was down to whoever could win this round. Your eyes strayed over to him and you could see the absolute concentration on his face. It then changed to a look of shock as he stared at the screen. "How did you win?" He asked while standing. You looked at the screen and saw that you had, indeed, won the game. A smile came to your face as you stood. "That's great. How long have you been playing? Didn't you say a month or two?" You gloated. He glared at you and tossed the controller onto the couch. "You only won because you were spamming the same moves. You're supposed to use different ones." He huffed while crossing his arms. "But if they work then why not use them? If it gets the job done I'm fine with it." You said with a shrug. "But....you're not supposed to...it...grrr...whatever." He then proceeded to walk away from the living room to sulk. With a sigh, you dropped your controller as well and followed after him to try and cheer him up.

Clint
"Fuck off Barton! Stay away from me." You yelled while attempting to drive even faster. "Come on chickadee I just want to talk." He said back. You glared and shook your head. "No you don't. I know that trick and it's not going to work." You said with the shake of your head. Out of nowhere, a red turtle shell hit you and you stood in anger. "Seriously? Fuck you." You growled angrily as he drove right on by you. "Don't hate the player, hate the game." He said while chuckling. You looked at him for a second and glared at him. You would wipe that smug grin off of his face. You focused on the screen and got a box. When it landed on the bullet, you giggled happily. As soon as you got to third place, you pressed the button and watched Clint's face as you sped past him; into first. "No, no, no, no, no." He muttered to himself as he stood as well. You could only smirk as you passed the finish line. You did a little dance while repeatedly singing how you won. Clint glared at you and stomped out of the room. You were too busy gloating to notice him leave.

Natasha
"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." You both threw out your hands and you smiled as you beat her paper with scissors. This was the twentieth time you'd beat her already and she was getting extremely frustrated. She hadn't won a single round yet. "How the hell do you keep beating me? I should have at least tied with you once." She growled. You only shrugged as you moved your hand into position again. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." You'd beaten her yet again. "Seriously?!" You laughed at her frustration. "You sure you want to keep going Red?" You asked her. She nodded and put her hand into position again. "Before you two start another round, could you let me up now?" You looked across the room to the man you had both captured a few minutes earlier. He was tied up and bound to a chair. "Nope, not until I beat her in at least one round." Natasha hissed before turning back to you. You giggled and got ready to beat her again.

Pietro
You looked at your hand before pulling out two cards and putting them, face down, on the pile of cards that were already there. "Two aces." You said simply while keeping your face as blank as possible. Pietro studied your face closely before putting down a card himself. "One two." You thought back to all the cards you had dropped down and knew that he was probably telling the truth. You put down your last three cards. "Three threes." You said with the same blank face. He shook his head with a confident smile. "Bullshit." He said. You gestured to the card stack for him to see for himself. He flipped over the three cards and his smile immediately fell. You hadn't lied and now you were the winner. "How? I was sure that I knew when you were lying." He said in disbelief. You only shrugged and leaned back in your chair. "Best two out of three?" You asked. He nodded and immediately started reshuffling the cards.

Steve
He took one of your pieces with a small smile. "Your turn." He said. You studied the board carefully and made a move to use as a bait for him. It would cause him to get a king but you'd be able to take almost all of his other pieces. Thankfully he took the bait and you smirked. "Wrong move RWB." You said as you moved your king to take all of his pieces except for the king he had just gotten. His eyes went wide as he looked at your smug face. "How did I not see that?" He asked himself. "Maybe it's 'cause I me awesome and better than you at checkers." He frowned at that and moved his king. You played a game of cat and mouse before finally cabin him. He groaned before making his final move. You smiled brightly as you beat him. "Yes! Finally!" Steve smiled to himself as he watched you have your small victory. He was fine with losing as long as you kept smiling.

Thor
You stared at him unblinkingly with a small smile on your face. He did the same as he sat across from you on your bedroom floor. You both were having a staring contest since you were both bored out of your minds. Thor didn't get many other games so this was a good compromise. You were used to not blinking for long periods of time since you were used to focusing hard on scientific equations you were solving without blinking. So as you stared into his eyes, you didn't feel as uncomfortable as you could have. After another minute or so, you saw his gaze wavering and your smile widened. "Come on, you know you want to blink." You goaded. After about ten more seconds, he couldn't hold back and he blinked. You smiled and allowed yourself to blink repeatedly. A surprised squeal left you when he suddenly picked you up and squeezed you in a hug. "You have bested me love. That is quite a skill." He complimented. You shrugged. "Meh, it's. It really that cool." He only shook his head before putting you down. "So...now what do you want to do?"

Tony
He moved his piece, the money bag, the six spaces and groaned. You smirked and held out your hand. "That will be one hundred and fifty dollars Mr. Stark." He grumbled as he handed you the bills. Playing monopoly with Tony was always fun. He changed up the game like only a rich person would. Instead of the fake money, he used real bills and the pieces were made out of diamonds and gold. Besides how it looks, he always seemed to suck at the game. As of now, he had all but one of his properties mortgaged and two hundred dollars to his name. You rolled the die and moved the five spaces. You landed on your own property so you were safe. Tony rolled again and glared at the board. "Piece of fucking shit!" He growled as he moved to yet another one of your properties. "Well let's see. With the three hotels the total comes up to...six hundred dollars. Even if you mortgage your last property and give me the rest of your money, you still won't have enough." He cursed some more before pushing he board away from him angrily. "Fine. You win the stupid game." He huffed. "Oh come on Tony. You don't have to be such a sore loser." He glared at you and you put your hands up in defense. "All right then grumpy pants." You mumbled. He sighed before leaning over and kissing your cheek. "Sorry for being such a loser." You smiled and started cleaning up the game. "Want some ice cream?" You asked. "With sprinkles?" He asked. "Sprinkles are for winners." You said with a deadpan before giggling at his face.