Epiloque

"Okay, the camera is rolling" said Aphmau as she ran back to the other side of her room.

Garroth was wearing a sparkly purple dress with shiny blue High heels, he was holding a small Rainbow Bash Horsy.

Zane was wearing a sparkly pink dress with purple high heels. He was holding a Pinky Cake Horsy.

"Aphmau, is this really necessary?" Garroth asked. Zane looked like he was trying to hide the amount of fun he was having. Of course he frowned whenever he saw the camera.

"Of course this is necessary" Aphmau explained, "now, Clarity is going to say hi to Rainbow Bash and Pinky Cake" Zane didn't have to hide the amount of fun he was having because he wasn't.

"Uh oh, she's going to rant again."said Zane. "Hey," said Aphmau, "They are educational and I have to make up the story because Garroth doesn't know how to and I am a very good Horsy teacher."

"Get comfortable Garroth" said Zane. "You ain't going nowhere till she's done, and that is probably going to take longer than she sleeps" Garroth looked worried and said "oh no, Aphmau sleeps for so long."

"Whatever, she's started already" said Zane.

"Alright" said Aphmau, "Rainbow Bash starts making it rain on Pinky Cake and Clarity, Clarity makes a run for it and grabs her favourite cake and throws it at Rainbow Bash. Rainbow Bash gets hit by the cake and shoots a lightning bolt at Pinky Cake, then they all start baking muffins which hurt more depending on how good they are....." Aphmau went on and on, while Zane and Garroth cried from torture.

The end. Hope you liked it.