Meeting Phan

'AHHH!' Maisy screams before we walk towards the door of the Phan household. Maisy has been waiting for this all week! Well by all week I mean all morning and sunday. We are about to meet the DanIsNotOnFire and AmazingPhil. Together also known as Phan. IT'S SO EXCITING! I knock on the door of their apartment and Maisy was frozen with excitement. The door opens and stood on the other side is the Phil Lester. Maisy just freaks.

'Hi. Let my just apologise in advance for Maisy. She is very, very, VERY! Over-excited to meet you. You have been her favourates from day 1' He just chuckles and shakes his head.

'No, No it's fine. Nice to finally meet you!' He pulls me in for a hug and then pulls Maisy in for a hug. She freaked and literally squeezed Phil. I mouth a Sorry. I pry Maisy off of Phil and we walk in. I have calmed down a bit now and Maisy is just freaking. We sit there and discuss what we are going to collab and do.

'Well, for my channel we could do something like Phil is not on fire 13 with special guests!' Phil says.

'Sounds good to me. For my channel can I film 3 videos. I have this thing on my channel called, Secret Spills. I have never done one with a special guest before so it should be good. Could I do that with Dan?' He nods.

'Yeah and for mine we will do 3 videos. Could I do the internet quiz? Wait, no, no, no, no, no! Since you have your Secret Advises! Maybe we should do a Internet Support Group!' Dan says

'Sounds Great. So with Phil I was wondering if we could do Innuendo Bingo. Pug-lease?' Maisy burts into laughter and so do I. Dan and Phil look at us confused. We just shake our heads.

'Sure! Maisy, what about you?' She looks shocked but I grab her phone and look at the notes she has took.

'Well, it says here "I am too excited to speak Ellie read all of this out loud"' Maisy Face Palms 'Dan, for my channel could we do the 7 Second Challenge using the app just for the laughs. Star, flicks wrist here. Star. Then with Phil, for my channel, can we do a Dare Chapman video! Then Ellie, we always collab but can we just do one of those really weird interviews you do on your Channel and on mine can we do just a weird Q&A like always Winky Face Smiley Face Hastag Dan and Phil Four Life. Sticks 4 fingers up!' Maisy face palms and I laugh.

'Sounds Great Maisy. Should we film Phil is not on fire with special guests first?' We all nod and walk to Phil's room.

'Whisker Time!' Dan says.

'Hold up Dan!' Phil Says

'Why????' Dan says.

'Well. WE HAVE GUESTS. We have to whisker them first!' Phil Says.

'Who are these Special Guests???' Dan says.

'The One and Only, KEEP IT A CHAPMAN!' Phil Says.

'Keep it a secret and Maisy Chapman!' Dan says. Me and maisy run on!

'HI!' We both shout

'Let's get whiskered!' Dan says.

*Dan Draws Whiskers On Maisy's Face and She Draws Them On Dan's. Phil and Me do the same!*

'So whats the first thing Phan!' Maisy asks.

*Laughter*

'LET ME LOOK.......Okay so Can Keep It A Chapman Make Up A Song About Phil Is Not On Fire and Visa Versa!' Me and maisy look at eachover. We smirk and say.

'FRINGES! THEY HAVE FRINGES!' I sing. The maisy sings.

'YEAH! THE MOST AMAING FRINGES EVER!' Maisy sings.

'FRINGES!' I sing.

'THEY BOTH GO DIFFERENT WAYS!' Maisy Sings.

'FRINGES! Okay that's enough. Now you have to sing about us!' I say and Sing

'Ummmmmm...........BROWN AND BLUE EYES!' Phil sings.

'That's wrong Phil! I have green eyes!' I say.,

'OH WELL. WHO CARES?' Phil Continues to Sing.

'YOUTUBERS. 2 MILION SUBSCRIBERS. YOUTUBERS 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!' Dan sings. The Phil carries on and Joins in. They repeat this.

'OKAY NEXT!' I scream.

Skips to the end

'Okay then. I hope to see you next week. BYEEEEEEE!' We all say and scream in unison.

'Okay lets film the other videos!' I walk of with Phil. We are going to film Innuendo Bingo.

'HELLO MY LITTLE SECRETS AND TODAY I AM JOINED WITH.................' I shout/scream.

'AMAZING PHIL!' Phil shout screams.

Skipping the Video 

'OKAY SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT A BIG THUMBS UO AND SUBSCRIBE. BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' I screech. Then Dan and Maisy run in.

'Everything okay?!?!?' Maisy Asks.

'Yeah we just ended the video' I say.

'Ahhhh that explains the screaming!' Maisy says.

We finish up filming our videos and then me and Maisy have to go We all exchange numbers and stuff so we have to get in contact. We say our goodbyes and leave. When we get home we go back to internet browsing.

'MAISYYYYYYYYY!' I scream

'WHAT!!!!' She screams from her room.

'I'M GONNA GO GET SOME FOOD FROM THE BAKERY DOWN THE ROAD! WHAT DO YOU WANT?' I scream back.

'A CHEESE AND ONION PASTY PUG-LEASE!' I chuckle.

'OKAY!!!!!' I leave and go to the Bakery. I get the stuff. We go back to browsing and eating. This is our weird weird life.