Call Me Mr. Benzedrine

I started falling into a swirl of color. It seemed like forever till it started getting lighter and I was ready for an impact that would probably kill me. I closed my eyes and wait for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and I was in a hallway with no windows. I turned around and all that was there was wall. On the other side of the hallway was a light. I started heading that way and finally made it outside.

The world I was met with was amazing. The grass was so green and the sky was the perfect color of blue. There was a big opened field and the carousel I saw on T.V was in the center of it. I looked down and saw a river of the green slime that was coming out of the T.V when I was pulled in.

"Are you new?" A voice said behind me making me jump. I turned around and saw a guy wearing makeup that made him look like he was smiling. He wore a black mesh shirt with a long black cape and gold pants.

I didn't answer. I still couldn't believe this was happening. This had to be a dream.

"Did Sandman scare you?" A other guy said coming towards us. He had a small red hat on his head and he wore all red. "I'm Horse Shoe Crab. The luckiest man alive" He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I shook his hand.

My hand was quickly grabbed and kissed but a person in a yellow suit. On his head was a yellow top hat with a yellow feather on the side. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He smiled

"I'm Jess" I manged to say

"Hello I'm Mr. Benzedrine but my friends just call me Ben" Mr. Benzedrine told me letting go of my hand

"I'm Donnie the world's greatest catcher" A guy said who was standing next to Mr. Benzedrine. He had on a jacket but no shirt under it. He had tattoos everywhere on his body.

"Sorry for the scare earlier. I'm Mr. Sandman" Said the person who I meet first when I came here.

"Where I'm I?" I finally asked

"Your in Hollywood Hills" Benzedrine told me point to the Hollywood sign in the distance.

"What are you wearing?" Donnie laughed. I looked down at my clothes and didn't see anything wrong with them.

"Wait...Your not from here are you?" Horse Shoe Crab asked

"No, I'm not" I answered back

"Your not a suiteheart?" Sandman gasped

"A what?" As if I couldn't be anymore confused then I already was

"Where are you from?" Benzedrine asked

"Chicago" I told them

"Your a normal lander!" Benzedrine said

"Is that possible? We haven't have a normal lander in 6 years" Donnie said in shock