I Just Need a Stronger Dose

"Jess clam down. Your shaking like crazy!" Benzedrine told me

"She can't help it Ben. It's a side effect of being with The Invisable Man" Sandman held me tighter

My finally made it to the house and Horse Shoe Crab held open the door for Us. Sandman carried me all the way to a room and laid me on the bed.

"This used to be my sister's room. She has some pajamas in the dresser if you need to change." Benzedrine said I just nodded my head

"She is probably doesn't feel good" Sandman explained to Benzedrine. I looked at Sandman and he made a fist. He brought his hand to his mouth and unfolded the fist. He blew on his palm and gold colored dust sprinkled over me. It fell and when it cleared I felt more tired. The boys left the room.

"Goodnight Jess" Sandman said slipping out of the room. I took my headband off and put on some pajamas. When I laid back down I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the warmth of the sun on my face. My headache was gone and I felt a lot better. I checked myself in the mirror and my makeup and hair was still perfect. Then I decided just to head downstairs. I just wore my pajamas down and went into the kitchen. Everybody was already up and in their pajamas too. Benzedrine was cooking.

"You feeling any better?" Sandman asked

"Yes I feel fine now" I smiled and he returned a smile

"I made food from your world" Benzedrine bumped in. He showed my and he made bacon and eggs

"Perfect!" He handed me a plate and everyone else one. We sat at a table and began to eat.

We finished eating and I went back to my room to get dressed. When I was done I head out the room and saw Sandman.

"Hey can I talk to you?" He asked

"Sure" I responed and he pulled my to his room and shut the door.

"I know your probably wondering why I hate the Invisable Man so I'm going to tell you" He started

"Because he took your power?"

"Well that's part of it. Remember when you asked if I make nightmares and I didn't answer?" I nodded "Ok well I do make them but I don't mean to. You see I have this dark side to me. I can't control it sometimes and it creates nightmares. Now how the Invisable Man fits into this is I would go to him to left my dark side run free when I was invisable. Well when he took my power it weakend my good side so my bad side had more power." He signed and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry Sandman" I said feeling bad for him

"It's fine I don't go to him anymore. He is an addition though. He also has consequences to being an addition"

"Now I see why you call him a drug" I added putting two and two together

"I don't tell many people my story" He finished getting up at leave and I followed

"Sandman! Jess! Come here! I have to test something!" Benzedrine shouted and we headed to his lab.