Have You Ever Wanted to Disappear?

The slow song ended and a rock song started. I swirl black smoke appeared next to us.

"Sandman. Surprised to see you here!" The person in the smoke said. When the smoke cleared I could see him. He had a white suit on with a gold colored tie. He looked like he was really rich. Sandman gave him the dead stare. "Who is this fine lady?" He asked sticking his hand out for me to shake I began to reach for it.

"Don't touch him!" Sandman stopped me pulling my hand away. "This is J-"

"Tiffany! I'm Tiffany Blews" I quickly said before Sandman said my real name

"Well nice to meet you Tiffany. I'm the Invisable Man" He smiled proudly

"More like the drug dealer!" Sandman mumbled

"My gift isn't a drug!" The Invisable Man smiled a wicked grin

"It's pretty much an addition and it has it's side affects!" Sandman said. His eyes were black and he started blinking as trying to stop them from going black

"Well what is your gift?" I asked

"Let me show you!" He grabbed my hand

"No!" I heard Sandman yell but his voice got blury. Everything did. The crowd. The club. It was just me and The Invisable Man in a white room. There was no sound. It was peaceful.

"No one can see us not even a soul" He said breaking the silence

"So this is your gift?"

"Yes it is"

"Why does Sandman hate you?" I questioned

"Long story but to sum it up. I stole something from him"

"Which was?"

"Power! Power and money are the only two things you need it this world. I have enough money just not much power" I nodded my head. "I should return you back to the club"

"No I like it here!" I protested

"See you are getting an addition to this place" He smiled

The Invisable Man snapped his fingers and the crowd started to come back.

"It was nice meeting you Tiffany but I have to leave" He waved and the black smoke appeared again. I felt really dizzy. This must be what side effects Sandman was talking about. I stumbled and grabbed a wall to keep me still. Benzedrine headed toward me.

"Are you ok?" He asked helping me up. I nodes but it made my headache worse. "Let's take you home"

We exited the club and Horse Shoe Crab and Sandman was out there waiting for us. Sandman picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to their house.