Ending

Once noon had came we all walked to the carousel. Sandman held my hand the whole time we walked there. I was sad to be leaving this place but I needed to go back home. Benzedrine, Horse Shoe Crab and Donnie were just as upset as Sandman was.

"So who is going home first?" Donnie asked

"I will" Joe said put his hand up

Benzedrine grabbed Joe and closed his eyes. In a flash of bright light they were both gone.

"Whoa!" Patrick gasped "Does that hurt?!"

I laughed "No it doesn't"

A flash of bright light came again and Benzedrine appeared without Joe

"Alright who is next?" He asked "Sandman, want to take some one home?"

Sandman kept his head down and said no. Patrick had said that he will go next and Benzedrine disappeared with him.

Once Pete and Andy left Sandman let go of my hand and stood in front of me

"Please stay" He begged

"I can't Sandman"

"Please!" He still begged "We can make everybody in your world forget about you so you can stay here"

"Sandman I think we should just let her go" Horse Shoe Crab said putting a hand on Sandman's shoulder. Sandman's eyes started to fill with tears

"Wait! The boys can't remember this place!" Benzedrine said putting his hand out in the air and pausing for a sec "There that should help. I don't think anyone will remember you were ever gone"

Benzedrine came over to me "Would you like to forget about this place? I can make it seem like it was just dream"

Before I could answer no Sandman answered "No! Don't! This is were she was born! I don't want her to forget!"

Benzedrine put his hands up in defense "It was just a suggestion. Just don't tell anyone about this ok?"

I nodded "Ok"

"Sandman would you like to take her back?"Benzedrine asked

"I would like to" He answered. All the guys gave me hugs goodbye and Sandman kissed me then hugged me "Ready?"

"Yes"

Sandman closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and held me. Silver glitter fell over us and bright light. It got cold and he me tighter.

"Bye Jess" Sandman said sadly. It got blurry and dark as Sandman faded away. I closed my eyes and woke up in my bed. I grabbed for the necklace Sandman had gave me and smiled when it was still there. I looked out my window to see it was night and laid back in bed then fell asleep

The next day at work they were talking about the 'dream' they had

"You didn't have a weird dream like us?" Andy asked knocking me out of my thoughts of Hollywood Hills

"No I didn't" I said "Tell me more about your dream"

*6 months later*

Benzedrine was right. Nobody ever thought I was gone. I never when back to Hollywood Hills but I still thought of them. I still wear the necklace Sandman gave me and I know he still see me every night. Everything was back to normal till I noticed everybody was having bad dreams. It had been forever since I had a good dream. Also nobody was ever really happy just kinda happy and no one ever had much luck. Then one night when I thought I saw Benzedrine in my room but I told myself it was just a dream. When I woke up that morning there was letter next to my bed addressed to me and at the bottom of the letter written in yellow ink was Benzedrine's name. He never wrote to me. This maybe some bad news.

**************************************************************

Ok so I finished this story like six months ago on a different website and I didn't like the ending so I never updated on here. But he I finally posted all the chapters :) as for will I write a part two. I don't know.