Chapter 1(Edit for the "many" time)

Aya : Hello everyone *wave enthusiastically*. I'm the author but you can call me Aya. This is my first ever fanfic hope you guys could forgive me about my mistakes. English is NOT my native language so my grammar here is terrible ,sorry. So Tsu-chan, disclaimer, please~ *teasing Tsuna*

Tsuna: Aya-chan, I'm A BOY *shout* *pout*.

Aya: Awww. Tsu-chan is pouting. So cute~ *cooing Tsuna* *take pictures rapidly* . This will sell *mumble quietly with a devilish smile*

Tsuna: I told you I'M NOT CUTE. I'm a boy, A BOY!!! *huffing*

Aya: Yes you are damn right cute, Tsuna. Everybody knows you're cute. Am I right guys? *look at Tsuna's guardians and the other just came in*

Everyone: Yes! Tsuna/ Juudaime/ SAWADA/ Tsunayoshi-kun/ dame-Tsuna/ Omnivore/ Bossu/ Tsu-kun is too cute and adorable (to the EXTREME)

Tsuna: You guys!!!!!!

Aya: Since everyone is here. Please do the disclaimer so we can move on to the story.

Everyone: Aya doesn't own KHR and the picture. Just the plot and the OCs.

Aya: Thanks guys. And warning: terrible grammar, OOCness, colorful words, and EXTREME cuteness brought to you by Tsu-chan~

Hibari: Hn, herbivore. Where is the pictures? We have a deal.

Aya: Here you go *give each of them the newly took pictures of Tsuna*.

Reborn: Nice doing business with you *smirk*

Everyone nod in agreement.

Aya: Thanks *smirk*

Tsuna: What's that? *try to have a peek*

Aya: Nothing. Now please enjoy the main story. *bow 90 degrees*

START

Namimori middle school (a.k.a nami-chu) - Class 2A - 9.00 am

"Okay everyone. The school festival is coming in 2 weeks time. What are we gonna do to win the competition between the classes this year? Any ideas, guys?" G1 -the class's monitor asked.

This was a free period and class 2A, the class of our beloved Tsuna and his friends were in. They werw discussing about what they should do for the annual school festival.

"How about a play?" G2 voiced out.

"No, a haunted house" B1 argued.

"Nah, it's too boring. How about....." and the argument went on and it was getting louder, more chaotic.

Meanwhile, a certain tuna-fish was sleeping peacefully in the middle of chaos. Not minding the world because of a certain ex-Arcobaleno tor-tutor made him finished the paperwork all night. Yes, he has started practicing on how to handle paperwork a month ago by his tor-tutor.

His friends/guardians are looking at his sleeping face, feeling peaceful just by looking at him. Also not minding their surrounding. They give out the flowers at the background. In their mind right now just have one thing, and that is:

'Juudaime/Tsuna/Tsu-kun/ Bossu is so adorable. Even when he is tired and sleeping so peacefully.'

Did you know who they are? Well, I'll give you some hints: A trusted self-proclaimed right-hand man (almost a suicidal boomber), a baseball-loving freak (a skillful swordsman), a female illusionist with a pineapple hair style, and a female school idol. Do you guys know who they are now?