Chapter 2

Aya: Hello everyone. Long time no see. I'm back and so sorry cause I haven't been able to update the story sooner. I'm in a middle of the final term exams so I'm so busy lately. So to make it up to you, I will try to draw Tsu-chan's costume (forgive me if my drawing is horrible, I'm not very confident with it but I'll try).

Hayato: Enough with the blabbing you crazy author !!!!! Shut up!!!!

Takeshi: Maa~ maa~ Calm down, Hayato. Aya just nervous cause she's afraid that the readers will hate her.

Aya: Huhuhu. *sobbing*. You don't have to said it out loud.... Everybody is being mean to me, Tsu-chan...*sobbing louder* help me!*gloom Tsuna*

Tsuna: Wa.. A- Aya-chan. Okay. Um, Aya-chan does not own Katekyo hitman Reborn nor us, but she does own the plot and the OC(s)

Aya: Thanks Tsu-chan!

Reborn: Stop your whining and get on with the story.

Aya: Well I hope you all enjoy.

Continue...

The school's festival day _Sawada's residence_6.00 am

"Hum~ huh~hum~" -humming could be heard from the kitchen. A brunette with shoulder-length hair woman is humming happily while preparing breakfast for her family. She's Tsuna's mother -Sawada Nana, a kind, innocent and slightly air-head woman. She look really young that no one would believe she has a 15 years old son. But just look at her and you immediately know who Tsuna inherit his feature from.

Another brunette was slowly walking down the stairs moments later, already dressed in his school's uniform but still had that cute sleepy face with idly eyes and rosy cheeks.

"Good morning, mama" , he greeted with a smile.

"Morning, Tsu-kun~" , she said while cooing how cute her son was mentally.

"Let me help you mama" , Tsuna said and started making espresso for Reborn then helped Nana with the food for breakfast.

Moments later, a certain ex-Arcobaleno appeared while Tsuna and Nana just finished setting the table.

"Morning mama, dame-Tsuna" , he said, tipping his fedora a bit.

"Good morning Reborn-kun/Reborn" , the two of them greeted the hitman.

They sat down and ate peacefully. Until a cow-kid broke the quiet morning.

"BWAHAHAHA, the great Lambo-san has arrived".

Then Bianchi, Futa, I-pin appeared.

Next things, gun shots, crying, shouting, whining, explosion,.... were heard.

Yep, a peaceful morning indeed!

7.00 am

"I'll be going now" , Tsuna said while wearing his shoes.

"Be safe Tsu-kun/Tsuna-nii (the kids)/Tsuna (Bianchi)"

"Oh, and we all gonna come to see you later. So be prepared, dame-Tsuna" , said Reborn while smirking.