Chapter 5

Aya: HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!!!! I'M HERE~!!! Thank you all so much for more than 1K reads *sniff* I'm- I'm so touched!!! Thank you all~ *cry out tears of joy*

Tsuna: Mood swings? *sweat drop*

Aya: Yeah! You got a problem with that, Tsu-chan?

Tsuna: *sweat drop* ... no... not at all.

Lambo: Gyahahaha!!! I accept you as my servant! Now bow down to the great Lambo-sama!

Aya: Muahahaha~!!!! NEVER!!!

Hayato: ...Oh will you just SHUT UP STUPID COW!!!! AND YOU TOO DAMN AUTHOR!!! STOP PLAYING ALONG WITH THE COW!!!

Reborn: Shut up!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Aya, Hayato, Lambo: *Collapse*

Aya: *rise up* And I would like to dedicate this chapter to RinkitoriYuki -chan~ Yuki-chan is one of my friends and one amazing author! She is one of those awesome KHR fanfiction writers! Her stories are amazing! But unfortunately, she only write in our native language - Vietnamese. But she has one English story!

Nana: Ara~ ara~ They are so lively today, like always~ Anyway, enjoy the story.

Continue~

'Please, no! Please, please, please, just no!!!! Oh god, have I done something wrong to make you hold grudge at me? What have I done in the past life that make you hate me now, god???'

Our beloved Tsuna was at the point where he could just drop to the ground and cry/wail any minute now.

Why? Well~ it was a little something like this:

*BOOM* *BOOM*

And this:

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Let's not forget these:

*CLANG* *CLANG* *KENG*

*CRASH* *THUG*

*Fire in the hole!!!*
(Aya: I don't know how to describe weapons' sounds so please just imagine it was really chaotic.)

And many, many, MANY more.

Well, it's... chaos! Yes, chaos like the 'hello' in Italian, and mafia was originally from Italy. So~ Mafia people + meeting = chaos~ (as in both 'hello' when they met and the other meaning). Like when Adult Reborn first appeared at the Arcobaleno acr (in the manga), that was his first word, his greeting and also an omen that every KHR fans known he would brought to that battle... "Chaos!"(Aya: Wow! That makes no sense what so ever! I'm confusing with myself! I'm a genius!... Or just a mere psycho. I don't know if you guys get it... Even I don't understand what's in my head sometimes... But I'm suck at math so... meh! Also, bonus an awesome picture below...)

)