Chaper 6

Aya: Hello my gorgeous, fabulous readers~ I'm back~~~ Don't kill me, ok? And I've finished the drawing that I've promised you all...Funny story, actually, I'm kinda... forgot about it ... until I edit the chapters and... Anyway up there is my drawing...

So, what do you think? Sorry for the blurry pic... and horrible drawing... I kinda draw it in a hurry.

Reborn: Shut your whining and get on with the story.

Tsuna: Anyway, please enjoy the chapter.

Continue~

The second day of the Nami-chuu festival__Nami-chuu's indoor sporting/event hall__8.30 am...

"Welcome to Namimori festival second day's special event!" -Kyoko's voice rang from the speaker.

She was standing on the stage, microphone in hands with a standard Nami-chuu's sailor uniform and a dazzling smile. She made the crowd in front of the stage went wild!

"YEAH!!!"

"WOOHOO!!!"

"MARRY ME, KYOKO-CHAN!!!"

"NOTICE ME, SASAGAWA-SENPAI!!!!"

"I am Sasagawa Kyoko from class 2A and your host for today's special event!"

'I got a bad. A very, very bad feeling about this! Oh dear lord, dear god, dear Jesus, dear every gods and magical beings, holy entities out there, please help me get out of this mess that's about to happen!' -out favorite Tuna-fish was sweating bullets.

Standing in the line with his friends and classmates in their class's section, he prayed to every gods out there to help him get out of this.

The crowd still went wild.

"KYOKO-CHAN~~~~!!!!"

"KYAAAAAA~~~~~" -ok, this is a fanboy moment, leave him alone people... seriously!

"Now, are you ready to find out our favorite secret event of this year's festival?"

Then, not only the student population but also the adult population eagerly shouting...

"YEAH!!!"

"FINALLY!!!!"

"The main event today is... A Pageant/Talent show between the classes from every grades! Every classes have to choose 2 students to participate, or you'll be bitten to death!"

Kyoko said a little too cheerfully, emphasized at the "bitten to death" part (with the almost exact voice tone of one Hibari Kyoya himself) made the crowd went pale, a certain Tuna looked like he was ready to faint and irked a certain skylark who raised his tonfa and muttering some think like: "Sun herbivore steal my line."

"By none other than our school prefect and chairman of the discipline committee: Hibari Kyoya-san!"

This made the crowd went ghostly white, a Tuna-fish sighed in relieve and a certain prefect eyed the students section with a predator smirk, tonfa in hands made them whimped like little lost boys and girls.

Even the crowd shivered... except a group contain an oblivious brunette woman, a cheerful dark hair man, a fedora-wearing gentleman, a rosette bud hair woman, a cheery girl with dark brunette hair pulled up into a high ponytail girl, 3 kids and an indigo/dark ocean blue pineapple hair style teen with his dog-like companion and a yoyo-using teen...

The conversation that said group was having made the other visitors of the festival shuddered even more...

"Ah~ Kyoko-chan is so lively. And she copied Kyoya-kun catchphrase so well."